xisto Community
Shaded

Hello....world!

Fist off, I'd like to say that this is possibly the best idean anyone could come up with for site hosting. I absolutely love the idea of posting to get credits and all that. Im new here, so hopefully I can get things together. In the mean time....if I have yet to sign up for a website, will my credits still dissapate everyday by one? Or do they go away as soon as I start a website? Thanks :mellow:

if I have yet to sign up for a website, will my credits still dissapate everyday by one? Or do they go away as soon as I start a website? Thanks :mellow:

Remember that you must have at least 10 credits before applying for the starter package. If you don't have the credits when applying, your request will be denied, and you will have to apply again when you have all the necessary credits.

oh, and if you get less than 0, while you are hosted, your page will get inactive. I prefer that you save up to about 50 credits, and then "buy" the 10 credits package.. then you will have 40 credits (= 40 days), and you wont have to stress posting to keep up with the credits =)