xisto Community
djkanna

Mccodes Help need help with mccodes

McCode

Mccodes Help

INSTALLATION ERROR: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.Sock' (2)

This is when I try to install it, can you go through exactly what I need to input to install or know why this comes up?

-question by Craig

hi....i just purchased mccodes v2
.....i have no idea whatsoever of what to do with it lol!!

can someone help a dumb noob plz!!!

Congrats, you lucky man ! you bought mccodes v2, which costs $75, and you don't know what to do with it ?
If you don't know what to do with $75, there are some people around here who can help you. :P
More seriously, if you look at here : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
you will learn this :

Summary: MC source 1.0 may have bugs and its not 100% hack proof source codes. It is a great start for you to own your own RPG game online. As it progresses, then you will need to enchance the game even more with MCcodes.com.

And of course I'm not pretty sure that everything is fully legal, because among the many possibilities, this environment offers :

A highly customizable script to allow users to hack other users' in-game computers, taking cash and gaining EXP.

I'm not sure hacking other computers and taking cash is so friendly... :mellow:
By the way, avoid double-posting, this gives mods a lot of work deleting your posts. :wub:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2) in /home/www/xxxxxxxx/class/class_db_mysql.php on line 46

FATAL ERROR: Could not connect to database on localhost (Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2))

ok so i finally got the installer to work....but whats thios mean??

it comes on stage 3 on the installer???

Help with MCCodes, adding a new cityMccodes Help

I am having problem with adding cities in MCCodes Ver. 2.2, whenever I add a new city it doesn't do anything.

Can anybody please help me. 

-reply by TanyaKeywords:

i get this while running the cron jobs... :mellow:how do i fix it??Internal Server ErrorThe server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@zwoops.ismywebsite.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.More information about this error may be available in the server error log.Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at zwoops.ismywebsite.com Port 80

i installed every thing and did the chmod 777 and mysql and all that good stuff. but now when i try to admin login (or create a normaly account and login) it says thisTable 'respect_respectedmafia.users' doesn't exist  what do i do? i uploaded everything i got in the pack. (i have the lite version

Table 'respect_respectedmafia.users' doesn't exist what do i do? i uploaded everything i got in the pack. (i have the lite version

This means exactly what it says : the table does not exist. Which means that the script creating this table has not been fired.Do a search in all your scripts, looking for the words respect_respectedmafia in order to find the correspond script and see why it has not been fired. Probably because the "lite" version is not able to create the tables in a local computer.
By the way, jon, you asked this question twice. Avoid double-posting, here we consider this as spamming and some of us hate that. :mellow:

Im using Mccodes V2 and when ever i get to like level 990...my experience go's negative....and everytime i refresh the page this negative number gets larger...and i continuously gain levels....any help would be much appreciatedthanksEDIT* I have solved this problem

Edited by Curt200518 (see edit history)

404 Not FoundMccodes Help

Hi, I can setup and install V1.1 very easy, but when I try to install v2, it keeps saying 404 not found.

streetcrimemafia.Pcriot.Com/installer.Php  to install and it don't work, 

I deleted my V1 database etc. And created a new one for this site.. 

please help!

Warning: require(class/class_db_mysql.Php) [function.Require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/p5517r77/public_html/installer.Php on line 457What does this mean?

-question by james

When i install my mccodes v2, i remember i had only 3 cron commands. That one with cron_minute is not there. If i don't have the code, what can i do? I don't want to reinstall all game. And yes, the time is frozed. Any ideeas ?

Hi im ben i can upload your mccodes for you free of charge if interested message me
Edited by yordan (see edit history)