xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

Outspark's Fiesta Online Awesome

I play this game called Fiesta, it's a game that is distributed by Outsparks in America. I think it's a really cool game and if I had to tell you about it, I guess I would compare it to WOW but Fiesta is Free to play or F2P.

I like it so much I made a site about it, it's called FiestaGameTips.com If your like what you read about it you should join it. Got to Outspark.com and click the link to the Fiesta game and Download it.

I'm on all servers, I'm JohnNitro just like here. If you need help I'll help you out. It will be cool to have people to quest with, and go around Fighting in the PVP areas.

So check out the site I made FiestaGameTips.com and also check out The Fiesta Site to download the game.

I must really like the game cause I'm telling you all about it.

Regards,

JohnNitro

Edited by JohnNitro (see edit history)

Nice site!I actually play Fiesta all the time. It is a lot like WoW and has a lot of the same features - questing, raiding, crafting, PvP - but the in-game events the GMs run every day are really what I like a lot. There's always something to do!I haven't seen FiestaGameTips before, but I'll definitely visit it from now on. Thanks!

Yeah the Gm events are fun. I have gotten great items from the event chest that are dropped. What's your characters name and what server are you on???The site I made is a database site, it has guides and tips that I have written about the game. I also post news about Fiesta, which some of it is really interesting. Yeah you should check it out and if you find any newbies that need help send them over to my site. They can check out the Newbie Helper Guides....Regards,JohnNitro

I play fiesta tooOutspark's Fiesta Online

I play fiesta too, but now something is wrong. Can you tell me what I need? I have service pack 3 of windows and the right graphics cards...But what .Net framework do I need so the screen doesn't appear white? 

-reply by Anonymous

gms, enhancing,generalOutspark's Fiesta OnlineGM events are frickin' lame. Fix the lag and it might be OK. Whatever the unwritten rules are for enhancing ****. A person shouldn't have to spend $50.00 on "sparkcash" just to enhance a goddamn weapon with reds/blues and not have it break. What a racket that is.-reply by CRASS

Fiesta is better than flyffOutspark's Fiesta Online

I think that fiesta is better than flyff because of the following reasons:

- The Kingdom Quests helps a lot (gives plus weapons)

- The quests on each level provide good experience and premium items

- We can easily enhance

- The buffs are ONE HOUR

-  The guild has good rewards every level up

- They give discounts on premium items

- You can produce your own upgrade stones

- There are titles which are COOL

- The skills have very nice effects

Well, its just my opinion we really need to ask others about this topic... 

Its for you to decide!

Happy Leveling!

- angelindisguise - 

Great gameOutspark's Fiesta Online

I just want to say that this game is great.  The only game I have ever played for the longest amount of time.  The community is great and the gameplay is very appealing.  What this game brings out to the world is interaction and graphics unlike any other game...Very enticing.  Visit my fansite on the SparkOnline Gaming Community Network at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.  Guides covering all aspects of the game can be found there and you can also be a contributor by submitting data into our forum database! /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.Gif

Also, check out our affiliating site, OutsparkClub.  The very first social-networking website made for the Outspark community.  I have my own profile there!

Also, for those of you are do play the game and want to become part of a guild/academy, join _Ace.  The guild is steep in Fiesta history but is currently looking for players of all levels.  We'd love to help you play the game and cheer you on! 

-reply by windrider07

FIESTA!Outspark's Fiesta OnlineOmg, I loveee fiesta! its soo addicting and so fun, but for some weird reason, I think its lagg, I walk somewhere but then after like 30 seconds, I get sent back 2 the place I was 30 seconds ago! btw, my user is whoa_gal on the server bijou..-reply by soixante 333

hey, I play Fiesta ALL the time. It is my favorite online game. But I want to ask you a question. I was wondering if you could help me with the Kingdom Quest start time. It is uncalibrated and I can never know when a KQ is about to start. I think the time zone is messed up or something but I cant fix it. I hope you can help.-question by Arkstorm

I played FiestaOutspark's Fiesta Online

I have played Fiesta for over 2 years.

Its a really good game to me and I love it.

Free to play, great for making friends around the world. And even for some Romance.

Ive played since the game first came out called Beta.

a lot has changed and lots of people play.

The game gets more fun as time goes on.

When my wireless internet works on my desktop I can play again.

There are 4 classes to choose from.

Fighter- Up close brawler whose really strong

Mage- Magic user whose really strong at higher level. Rely on party to level tho

Archer- sneaky and nimble. Known Kiting (Running and attacking with a poison attack, and this class is the fastest at level)

Cleric- Uses its power to heal. Cure and protect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently level cap is 105.

if ya wanna hang with me in the future when I get my Desktop running heres my charecter info

my charecter:

Name: Rain_Of_Death 

Class: Archer

Server: Bijou

Level: 92

-reply by Rain_Of_Death

Fiesta vs. FlyFFOutspark's Fiesta OnlineI have played both fiesta and flyff, I love flyff, but it's going downhill. This made me want to go back to fiesta for a bit , but I've been having that connection to servers has failed message. I've tried everything everyone reccomended in the forums, non of which worked. As of now I am browsing games looking to be similar to fiesta / flyff.

Cant make mY Hat appear in fiestaOutspark's Fiesta Online

In Fiesta Online I have a hat on but it wont appear on my character why is that?

-reply by Angel

Outspark Fiesta Online is a Rip offOutspark's Fiesta Online

Iassociatedcontent.com/article/2259743/outsparks_fiesta_where_cash_shop_is_pg2.Html?cat=19

If only I had read that before wasting my time and money. =(

-reply by disgruntaled