xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Flamez

Fifa 08 Vs Pro Evo 08 Which one is better?

Fifa 08 vs Pro Evo 08  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fifa and pro are the most popular football games (in my area anyway). Which one would you say is better in the 08 version. I would say fifa 08 is better because the game play in this is more real and you have lots of things to do in it, however on the other hand Pro Evo does not give you much to do compared to Fifa 08 and the game play is not real at all. Fifa 08 game play is like real life play and you need a real football mind to play good in it whereas i see pro evo as a normal game which is not any good when it comes to gameplay or anything. Fifa 08 on xbox live is very good as well. It gives you good challenges and the ranking system is very good. You can also get friends to play with you on one team and have a 5v5 match with other players if you wanted. I don't see pro evo any good on live.That's my opinion.What are your opinion.

PES used to be looking up at FIFA but now they have reached their level if not exceeded it. I can't decide really but i must say FIFA includes the Aussie A-League which catches my attention as I am an Australian. Although I still can't come to my conlusion, obviously great games. Also I had a look around and PES seems more popular. But we are talking 2009 now, a whole game.