xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darkcrusader

Help Needed breaching mac address filter..

:mellow: hello guys can any one help me how to bypass mac filter on wifi router. i've got intel 3945abg wirless mini card.i tried sniffing through wireshark but no use.i know packet injection in not possible with this card but through airmagnet its possible but still couldn't find those packets. thank u if any one help me out. :D

:mellow: hello guys can any one help me how to bypass mac filter on wifi router. i've got intel 3945abg wirless mini card.i tried sniffing through wireshark but no use.i know packet injection in not possible with this card but through airmagnet its possible but still couldn't find those packets. thank u if any one help me out. :D

If you know the MAC address that are whitelisted you can change it

in *nix
ifconfig eth0 down hw ether <new mac address>
and bring it back up

as for windows/mac i have no clue.

There are ways you can find out the MAC address, one is from a program called Cain and Able, you will need the Airpcap drivers for it though, they are like Winpcap but for wireless cards. Airsnort-NG might tell you the mac address, or if you have the balls just go look at one PC that is whitelisted and copy down the mac address which is USUALLY listed on the wifi device.