xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
miikerocks

Trap17/computing Host I wasss satisfied. PLEASE READ ALL MODS/ADMINS.

Listen, I had a really good ecperience with Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting. But today Xisto wasnt working, and I had gone to Xisto - Web Hosting AND PAYED FOR A DOMAIN NAME (freeloads.org). Unfortunately even though it says instant setup, its not. I cant log in Because it says something about Cpanel. HERE IS A DIRECT QUOTE ABOUT WHAT IT IS:

Great Success ! Apache is working on your cPanelŽ and WHM⢠Server
If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

About cPanel:

cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at http://cpanel.com/. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.

About Apache HTTP Server:

The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the worlds web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

But I later found out that that wasnt where I was supposed to go to edit my page. Xisto - Web Hosting and especially buffalohelp are really great and i will continue to use their service! Buffalohelp is really, a good help! He helped me with any problems and somehow understood my problems. If it were someone else, I dont think they could have!
Edited by miikerocks (see edit history)

Thanks for posting your concerns about hosting on Xisto - Web Hosting and Trap 17. However, you must post at the Xisto - Support area as they will be able to help you in this matter. Only administrators can fix issues about the network.Thanks,xboxrulz