xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eatbox

Flash morphing

I wanted to know what you to do this. I use macromedia flash mx.

you meant how u do it and using what soft right?

plain and simple Flash

if my memory does not play tricks on me Macromedia has had this option since flash 4 or even 3.

Remeber though that morphing is a process that needs massive calculations so
fe. trying to morph on 100x100 image to an another is fluent on cpus ticking at 1000 or abouve.

When you see that kind of an effect in a movie it has been already rendered and need no further evaluation but flush does not render , it calculates.

From what i picked up u dont know how to use this effect in flash so here a quick tut:

when using images

trece both

place one in frame 1 and the secont in frame 10
select any frame between then
go to "propeties "tab
and choose "shape" from the "tween" drop down list

press ctrl+enter to export

and there you have it

go to "propeties "tab

and there you have it

i'm not sure if this method working for imported images.... i think this way only work for changing the shape of two shape objects that created with flash.... if you put imported images (jpt, gif and other), than it won't work... to make sure if it's work or not, after you set the tween property to any kind of tweening neither motion and shape, the tweening indication inside the timeline bars would appear dotted lines, which means the tweening would not working... to indicate the tweening is working is the arrowed line should appear inside the frames bars... instead of dotted lines....

my trick i used is by crossfading the two images that put in different layers one on another, and i put motion tweening effect with manipulating the alpha value of both images... one of them should fade in, and the other one should fade out...

i hope this helps

you meant how u do it and using what soft right?
plain and simple Flash

if my memory does not play tricks on me Macromedia has had this option since flash 4 or even 3.

Remeber though that morphing is a process that needs massive calculations so
fe. trying to morph on 100x100 image to an another is fluent on cpus ticking at 1000 or abouve.

When you see that kind of an effect in a movie it has been already rendered and need no further evaluation but flush does not render , it calculates.

From what i picked up u dont know how to use this effect in flash so here a quick tut:

when using images

trece both

go to "propeties "tab

and there you have it

From my knowledge your spot on. Anyway if your typing text and it moves then its called my morphing text!There are many things you can do with macromedia flash....Also many of adobe's other programmes such as dreamweaver which allows you to make professional looking sites.

Photoshop can be used to morph images real quick and easy. Morphing is a process which you can transform one image into another. Digital images can be morphed to create humorous, creepy or cartoonish pictures, using Adobe Photoshop. Elongate noses, squish faces, widen eyes, reshape figures, stretch buildings or swirl hair. If you don't like the changes, restore the original image and start over. This technique can be used to create unique avatars or camouflaged profile photos.