xisto Community
elwindara

Mage Changes In Wow

I'm new to this board so I'm not sure how many of you play World of Warcraft, but for those who do, I have a questions about the mage changes coming in the next expansion. Many of the abilities have been changed to a percentage of base mana instead of a set number of mana. There seems to be some debate over what BASE mana means. Is it your mana without gear and buffs (just your toon at lvl 80) or is it your mana just without buffs. I believe it is the first but noone has confirmed this as of yet.

I've nevered played WOW before, but with all the fus about it maybe i should try it :mellow:.Whats the computer power, colour VGA and internet speed needed for it to work perfectly.

I've nevered played WOW before, but with all the fus about it maybe i should try it :mellow:.Whats the computer power, colour VGA and internet speed needed for it to work perfectly.

Trust me! You DON'T want to try it.. you will like it, and sooner or later, you wont be able to stop playing it.. That game is addictive. It's dangerous :D!

I'm fairly certain that base mana is without gear or buffs to your mana pool. It's a percentage of what you'd have with no gear or buffs just after hitting 80. If I remember correctly, Slow is currently based off of Base Mana and the mana cost doesn't change depending on your amount of mana. It may have been a different spell but I'm pretty sure it was Slow.