xisto Community
Maxfelgar

Homepages Friends Get PAID to search

I recently signed up for "Homepages Friends", a program which pays you about âŹ0.02 for every search you make using their version of Yahoo. The system is very easy to use, as you simply add the toolbar to your browser (or you can do it online instead - either way no download is needed). I have yet to cash out, as the minimum is âŹ20, and I only have about âŹ2. However, if you are an avid searcher, or if you're simply willing to spend a lot of time working on it, you can EASILY get âŹ4 + a day. Also, you can invite friends and get a portion of their intake (I believe it's 10%).

Hpf pays via Paypal, which, in my opinion, is by far the safest, quickest, and simply best method. I don't know if it's a scam or not, but I've seen a few pictures that have proof, so I have no reason to not believe it (especially since they're partners with Yahoo).

As for the actual SEARCHING quality, I have found it to be very high. I immediately tried searching for a website that I'd been searching for for two weeks on Google, and I found it as the first result using the same keywords. I'm pretty sure that the search engine is the same as Yahoo, and would therefor get the same results, although it may even be improved.

If you're wondering why they're able to do this, it's because of both the ads when you search things, and also because people that are getting paid to search tend to search more, therefor increasing Yahoo (and HPF's) traffic. Just so you know, you can't just type in a bunch of random things and then go on to the next word. You have to click at least ONE of the results - I should know, as I made that mistake myself, thinking it was a bunch of easy money :D.

You are paid 45 days after the first of a month, so it isn't exactly quick. It isn't really a 'get rich quick' scheme, though, so you probably need the time to get it. Whether you want to use it for power, or casual surfing, I believe this to be a good alternative to simply using plain Google or Yahoo.

If you'd like to sign up the link is http://www.myhpf.co.uk/apply001.asp?Friend=166937

Good luck :mellow:.

You are paid 45 days after the first of a month

Am I still sleeping ? 45 days after the first of last month is also 15 days after the first of current month, isn't it ?this means that, once the whole thing started, you are paid the 15th of each month ? Paid something because you did something 45 days before, or paid nothing because you did nothing, but this occurs each month, 15 days after the first of the month ?

Ok, example. You click ads and get the min payout in January, and you get paid in mid March because it's 45 days after the FIRST of the month after you reach the minimum payout. I know it's confusing :mellow:.Also, Toby, it isn't the same results as Google, but it is the same as Yahoo - if not better.

Ok, example. You click ads and get the min payout in January, and you get paid in mid March because it's 45 days after the FIRST of the month after you reach the minimum payout. I know it's confusing :mellow:.
Also, Toby, it isn't the same results as Google, but it is the same as Yahoo - if not better.

This I understand. However,
You first click in January, then you click during February, then in march, then in April, etc.
You are paid in March, in April, in May, in jun, etc..

Basically that's it, yes. You get paid two and a half months after your clicks (all your total clicks in January are totaled up on the 31st, and you are paid for them in mid March. Understand?

HomePage Friends May Just Be A ScamHomepages Friends

I was signed up with HomePage Friends and doing fine until this morning. I tried a search and was told they no longer serve Canada. NO email to tell me this. NOT even a message on their system when I logged in telling me this.

Just no longer allowing me to use the system.

HomePage FriendsHomepages Friends

I referred about 70 members and made payout back in Aug,2008 but still waiting for payment. Also now I see they noLonger serve United States if you try to search. When emailing them youGet no answer,just a standard email with your account info. You may beWasting your time with this site. Good Luck.

Keywords:

HomePages FriendsHomepages Friends

I referred about 70 members and made payout back in Aug,2008 but still waiting for payment. Also now I see they noLonger serve United States if you try to search. When emailing them youGet no answer,just a standard email with your account info. You may beWasting your time with this site. Good Luck.

Homepage Friends SuckHomepages Friends

I signed up a while back, and even though the results aren't that good, I put up with it so I could hit the £20 mark and get payed. I'm up to about £19.50 now, and had an email this morning saying:

'Good news, we are changing your service.. The money you earn through Homepage Friends will now be donated to charity instead!'

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I think the whole thing is one big scam, I bet they've made millions through pay-per-click.. I'm completely shocked... WHAT A RIP OFF!

-reply by Michael