xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Havok1405241560

Guitar Hero 4 [a.k.a World Tour] Its Coming

It looks like the Guitar Hero Business will be taking a big step with the release of Guitar Here World Tour. This Guitar Hero game will have a drum set and whatever you need to been making a "Guitar Here" band, This is taking a page from the RockBand game. The Media is sure that Activision will be taking a big step into RockBand 2. Here are some songs that will be in Guitar Hero World Tour. Here are some artists. Guitar Hero 4 ArtistsFrank ZappaDream TheaterLed ZeppelinPink FloydSteely DanJeff BeckSteve VaiStanley JordanReturn to ForeverMuddy WatersRadioheadTom Petty & the HeartbreakersPrinceRobert Randolph & the Family BandJohn Mayer TrioWes MontgomeryDaughtryCoheed and CambriaPapa RoachThree Days GraceBlink 182KutlessThe DoorsGreen DayGary HoeyReagan YouthDead BoysCCRBob DylanJohnny CashBlack FlagNeil YoungThe AdolescentsTSOLThe BeatlesToolDays of the NewAs I Lay DyingCollective SoulKornStone Sour (Reborn)AC/DCNOFXMC5ConvergeAtreyuLess Than JakePanic! At the DiscoU2George ThorogoodSonata ArcticaThey Might Be GiantsViolent FemmesDeath Cab for CutieThe B-52'sThe White StripesGrateful DeadPhishPennywiseGodsmackGwarChiodosASGUFOBlondieO.A.R.Dave Matthews BandOTEPThe Mars VoltaBB KingBon JoviChildren of BodomModest MouseJonas Brothers Bullet for My ValentineFall Out BoyLinkin ParkAlesanaSystem of a Down Drowning PoolMudvayneStatic-XTaking Back SundayTotoSkillet

Guitar Hero World Tour is absolutely amazing! A friend of mine bought it and we can't stop playing! First of all the guitar is better than Guitar Hero 3 (Sunburst Stratocaster style).It has a usb microphone and the whole singing system is pretty cool I have to say... It's really accurate!Of course the drum set is AWESOME! And the more the diffuculty rises the more realistic it gets!I think the drum set is the best because it's like real drums! (the guitar has buttons... nothing realistic about it!)

Guitar hero world tour is an awesome game! Lots of fun when you play with a group of friends. It's so much better than guitar hero because how you can have 4 people involved instead of just 2 guitars and having to rotate.The drums are awesome fun and quite realistic, you do need decent coordination to be able to play it (i haven't quite mastered that yet)The microphone part is sort of like singstar, you just need to be on key to get points but its still good fun. I do prefer the songs on Rockband as opposed to this new guitar hero but I'm just being picky there.All in all its great!