xisto Community
Ashraful1405241560

Good Book For Learning Xhtml & Css

I plan on starting a website soon and I need a good book that can teach me advanced XHTML & CSS. I already kno the basics pretty well, and I want a book that really gets to advanced stuff. I also wish to learn PHP, MySQL, and JavaScript. So I was hooping if anyone could recommend some good books for learning them. PS. For those interested I learned the basics of XHTML and CSS by reading the "HTML Dog" book. And I highly recommend it.

I plan on starting a website soon and I need a good book that can teach me advanced XHTML & CSS. I already kno the basics pretty well, and I want a book that really gets to advanced stuff. I also wish to learn PHP, MySQL, and JavaScript. So I was hooping if anyone could recommend some good books for learning them.
PS. For those interested I learned the basics of XHTML and CSS by reading the "HTML Dog" book. And I highly recommend it.

I haven't bought any book on web building or PHP/MySQL/Javascript. I do have a few ebooks on that topics. Generally I would recommend O'Reily's books. They are well written and gives very good example. You should check out the "cookbook" series for each of the topics.

You can also checkout the reviews at amazon for any books that you intended to get, just to be sure.