xisto Community
projectGREEN

Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone, I'm Sarah. I'm figuring this all out now, but I think I have the forum down. I'm from the US, I'm 15 (young, I know, but I do know quite a bit about HTML and Java programming, which is partially why I'm creating a website). I recently got the idea to create ProjectGREEN (generating renewable energy everyone needs), and I'm working on developing it more now. This website (when it's up) will be for ProjectGREEN. Nice to meet y'all! :mellow:

Hi, Sarah, welcome aboard.Renewable energy is a very important and interesting subject. I'm rather keen of it.I love small solar cells for lights in my garden, unfortunately it's not really renewable : after some monthes the batteries are out of order and no way to by new ones.Maybe the really renewable energy is making small trees grow, and then use them for heating my house ?Maybe more info on your website as soon as you will be hosted.See youYordan

Hi everyone, I'm Sarah. I'm figuring this all out now, but I think I have the forum down. I'm from the US, I'm 15 (young, I know, but I do know quite a bit about HTML and Java programming, which is partially why I'm creating a website). I recently got the idea to create ProjectGREEN (generating renewable energy everyone needs), and I'm working on developing it more now. This website (when it's up) will be for ProjectGREEN. Nice to meet y'all! :mellow:

Mike Gambino (big web designer).
hello there. I read what you wrote and i think I can help you with your html needs. if you want to learn html, come talk to me and I will help you in learning how to make a great website. I've actually designed about 30 websites so far this year and this time I'm working on PHP designing. this is all free for you, no price to pay, I have my own website running on a different server but it is staying there for now. right now all I have to do is transfer all my files over here. I got LOTS of books of html and php and soon I'm getting the bible of php. (teaches all moves of php). and I'm going to learn from that too. talk to me when you need a web designer. also choose a free web template from google.com search and I will start you off there.