xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sensational

Novalogic Games Which game is the best in your opinion

Which Novalogic Game is best?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey i was just wondering if anyone here has played on any of the games.. and if they have, which one would you consider to be the best.. this isnt just the graphics because the older games dont have good graphics anymore.. so include which one you enjoyed most!Also, there is the new game coming out soon called Delta Force: Angel Falls and i was wondering which of you would be playing that in the future.For me personally it was Land Warrior and it just keeps bringing me back even if it is a good 8 years old now

Edited by Sensational (see edit history)

Delta Force black hawk down is a little old now and has died out to be honest. But when it was active it was a very good game and i had played it for 3 years. The game play was very good and one of the best things were clan matches. Players were very dedicated and the matches were great fun. Lots of things used to happend back then in the games but now I've stopped playing it but I'd say that was the best nova logic game.I do think the other black hawk down version is still active, but the one i used to play has gone unactive now.