xisto Community
fahim

How I Got $1200 From Bux.to : A True Story...

It all started when I was searching on google for a free premium rapidshare account, well I didn't get one but I found a website on which a guy wrote that the best way to get a rapidshare premium account was to buy it!

He shared a website which gives 1 cent for every ad you click. First I thought it was too good to be true but after some reasearch I found out that their were many like those. After some more hours of research I found that most of them were scams but luckily I found one that really paid.

I got my money but I invested the money buying a premium membership for Bux.to. So the pace at which I was making money got faster then I told some of my friends about it. They started clicking too. This way after just 2.5 months I had a blance of about $1200 in my acount. Then I requested my payout at that time I was really nervous but I after I saw the money in my alertpay account I was really happy. Well I bought many things from the money including a XBOX 360. Well thats my story see if you can make your own.

Dont belive me?? heres the proof: :o

Posted Image

Why am I telling you this? :mellow:

Mans hunger for the money never ends. Of course when you will sign up and click ads , I will earn my commision too.

If you want to sign up heres the link, (sign up using this link, this will earn me commission): :D

http://buxgroup.to/bux/

I registered for the site, and I clicked on six of the seven visible ads (one didn't credit). Six of the seven got lines through them, and I'm not sure how to 'refresh' them. Also, I looked at their forums and saw dozens of claims being a scam. Could someone please verify that I'm not doing this for nothing, and also explain how to refresh the ads?Thanks,Max.

Okay, I thought I'd look into this, so you just got another referral while I signed up.

Hope the member referral links like my one here...

http://buxgroup.to/bux/

...aren't going to equate to spam an' all.

I'm going to sit here and see if the money does start up.

Let's say I'm not keen on referring people (I'm not) because that reeks of scam and I don't want to get unpolular, so I'm only goting to "work hard" at viewing adverts each day...

Non premium membership:

I earn 10c a day (five minutes to click through ten adverts at 30 seconds each). I can't get any out until it hits $10, which is in 100 days. Full year total would make me: $36.50

Premium membership:

Now I earn 25c a day (10 minutes this time for 20 adverts). I can get my $10 out in 40 days. The year would earn me $91.25 but this would have to be minus the yearly premium membership fee of $59.00

...so for all my premium member work I earn $32.25.

Premium (for viewing advertisements) loses me $4.25 for all my effort of viewing adverts twice as long as "free" members. :mellow:

I really don't think you got an xbox viewing adverts with this scheme. The only way you would make that kind of money is if you referred lots of people, and lots of them signed up and they were also highly dedicated (active) to this craze.

Is this a scam?

No really BUT you need to be wise. You can lose money on this if you pay premium and then don't click through (daily) to earn it back. You could make serious money in this programme but only through referrals (Multi Level Marketing style). Fortunately, you don't have to spam people as referrals can be bought (at about $1 each apparently, I don't see how this helps the system when they are not really "new" people). At the end of the day, the real money comes from the advertisers and gets filtered to a hopefully like-minded community of people wanting to gamble some of their time.

I think this scheme could work for some dedicated members.

I'm still testing this by the way. Click my account to help me see if this works. I'll be interested in seeing if it does.

Click here to refer through me: http://buxgroup.to/bux/

Ok Ok Ok....I want to congratulate you for you get paid from Bux.toBut my story is very different.I got signed to Bux.to last year and I earned $120 in two months because I bought referrals and got a premium membership.When I cashout suddenly my balance turned zero, my referrals disappeared...Two days later my account was deleted.I was furious...But It was my fault. When I signed up to Buxto my instict told that Bux.to was a fraud.But Congratulations... You are very lucky...

Bux.to only pays premium members. For standard members they just delay payment. I've joined bux.to an year ago and with 10 friends as my referrals I made $ 10 in 2 months. At that time $10 was minimum amount to cash out. I asked them to cash out and till now they didn't and they raised minimum amount to $50. I think there won't be any difference in $10 or $50, they just don't care the standard members, they only want money and they give money to those who give money. :o

Fast forward a year...... June 2009

Hi, I am Spencer. Many people earn thousands of dollars online. Are you satisfied by just earning $ 1206.83? The whole world is in recession, do you think you can manage through these hard times?

Today I am going to show you the way to make millions of dollars, just sitting at home and working online for two minutes daily. Why settle for xbox when you can own a whole gaming rig? Wait wait.. this is not yet another scam which I am going to tell. Its absolutely genuine. I will show you how to earn millions, even from the scam Paid-to-click sites. Its just like an ATM, you go to these websites whenever you want and get those millions of dollars...

CAUTION: To avoid suspicion, please keep changing the PTC site.

Why am I doing this? Will I earn money from this? Let me tell, I already earn millions of dollars. I don't want to a penny from you. You keep all the dollars. BUT, still this this method only works if you go through my referral. So here is my referral:

java script:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

To avoid search engines from finding my true referral I have modified the url. Please type "java script" as "javascript". Just copy paste that code on to the address bar after you login to your PTC site. Its important to login, otherwise you won't get the money to your account (obviously). Just type in the amount you want into to the account balance and...

Edited by Spencer (see edit history)

Fast forward a year...... June 2009

Hi, I am Spencer. Many people earn thousands of dollars online. Are you satisfied by just earning $ 1206.83? The whole world is in recession, do you think you can manage through these hard times?

Today I am going to show you the way to make millions of dollars, just sitting at home and working online for two minutes daily. Why settle for xbox when you can own a whole gaming rig? Wait wait.. this is not yet another scam which I am going to tell. Its absolutely genuine. I will show you how to earn millions, even from the scam Paid-to-click sites. Its just like an ATM, you go to these websites whenever you want and get those millions of dollars...

CAUTION: To avoid suspicion, please keep changing the PTC site.

Why am I doing this? Will I earn money from this? Let me tell, I already earn millions of dollars. I don't want to a penny from you. You keep all the dollars. BUT, still this this method only works if you go through my referral. So here is my referral:

java script:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

To avoid search engines from finding my true referral I have modified the url. Please type "java script" as "javascript". Just copy paste that code on to the address bar after you login to your PTC site. Its important to login, otherwise you won't get the money to your account (obviously). Just type in the amount you want into to the account balance and...

Wow! it's working........ Crazy spencer! :o

Please mark this topics like spam. Bux.to is only a scam program. The guys posted this type of topics get fake proof of payments and then upload them to tinypic.com.Then they post them in here and says that "I made $$$$ only clicking on the ads on Bux.to" If this is real why you post your referral link like your signature, eh? This topics are only spam.Bux.to is a internet business based in Paid to Click business model, The Ptc´s sell publicity and share the earnings with their members. But a lot of websites that pressume to pay a lot of money to their members are only S-C-A-M. They are fake. They lie to the people with fake proof of payments. Bux.to have a doubt with me. They stole me $150 that I earned a year ago, I invest a good quantity in Bux.to but when I wanted to cashout my money, they said that their alertpay account was closed, Paypal too. Then GUESS they close my account.I sent 100 mails to his support system and they never answered me. They are only thiefs. So please don´t post this topics lying to the community saying that Bux.to is a great site because it isn´t.Better we must try to open our own PTC site and make a lot money HONESTLY without stealing to the other people that trust on us.Bux.to is only a abuse. They are only criminals. STOP MAKING PUBLICITY TO THIS TYPE OF SITES.When you want to cashout you will see what I am talking about.Regards.