xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
REDMK

Anyone Willing To Make A Text-based Game With Me? for all interested view the idea first

Here we are. A few days ago while playing slavehack (my fav text-based game, which is currently laggy and ddosed), i got an idea for a game based on similar principles. In this game, you are an instrument player eg. a Bass player, a guitar player, a drummer, a singer etc. you can earn and improve your skills by practicing. You have to choose your playing style(metal, rock, death metal, trash metal, jazz etc. you can buy guitars, amps, pedals, processors etc. when you get good enough you can form a band with other players. you can than make your gigs, where you earn cash, and improve your overall player/band ranking. Your stats gained per gig is getting improved when you have better equipment. I really think my idea is good, and i need someone to help me making it a reality.

I had made a website to make it very simple to make things like this. It however was never released because of problems (mostly because each page took a good 5-8 seconds just to load), but I was recently working on fixing it and hoping to release it to testing soon. Ill tell you when (or if) I ever release it. In the meantime I would be glad to help out. This being said I can only answer questions and not actually work on it (as I have a bad habit of just making people's sites then allowing them upload it). You will want to look into learning PHP and MySQL, but from your post I cannot tell if you have any experience in programming or not. There are almost as many tutorials about PHP and MySQL out on the web as there are HTML ones so it should be very easy to Google to find a good site.Good Luck,Sparkx

Not to trying and bring you down or anything but this sounds a lot like popmundo.ComIf you need help with anything, I'm pretty handy with a computer and I have an extensive imagination. Also, if you need me to learn a certain programming language, I'm a fast learner. You can either send me a message on myspace at myspace.Com/c_homes or you can add me on msn at cjisawesomee hotmail.ComIf I don't hear from you anytime soon, I hope your game turns out to be awesome!

your game

Anyone Willing To Make A Text-based Game With Me?

Replying to REDMK ive been looking to make a game like prisonstruggle.Com if your interested in making one like that e-mail me and we can work together