xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ffuniverse

Final Fantasy 9 Fanfic Its good.

Read this FF9 fan fiction from HERE

Capture

Garnet slowly opened her eyes. She sat up, and sat there for a moment, thinking about what just
happened. Zidane had been away for so long, she was sure he was dead. No, he can't have been,
she thought, he's right here beside me. Zidane was still sleeping. He had only come back 2
months ago, and since they got married, a week after, Zidane had been in and out of Alexandria,
doing jobs like saving countries. Now he was back for a while. Garnet sighed and went back to
sleep, her long hair littering her face.

When Zidane woke that morning, the sunlight merely blinded him. Garnet was still asleep. He
decided to get up. He silently walked over to the shower, undressed, and got in. Water poured
over his face, and the rest of his body, as the feeling of warmth and comfort swept over him.
He got out of the shower, put his clothes on, and tied up his hair. Even though it wasn't any
longer than it had ever been, he still had a small ponytail. Seeing it was the early hours of
the morning, he decided to take a walk... to the balcony. He watched the sleepy town of
Alexandria wake up from its mortal slumber, before he felt a warm hand on his shoulder.
"Good morning, Ziadne." Came the soothing voice of Garnet. Zidane said good morning back,
and gave Garnet a hearty hug. He finally suggested they go and have breakfast. So they did.

After breakfast, Garnet decided to tke a walk. With Zidane. Suddenly, a guard came running
towards them, shouting "help, H E L P !! KUJA didn't die! And he's come back! AAAAaaahhhhh!!!"
Zidane ran back to the castle, closely followed by Garnet. They contacted all of their old
comrades: Vivi, Eiko, Quina, Admarant, Steiner, Beatrix, even Lani....

When everyone was positioned outside the gates, battle ready, a silver dragon landed a few feet
away. Kuja hopped off and confronted them. Everyones weapons were out, ready to attack, when
"I come in peace" Rang out over the main street. Everyone still remained ready to attack. Kuja
sighed. He walked closer. Then yelled "I SAID, I COME IN PEACE!!" Silence shattered the main
streets of Alexandria. Zidane, closely followed by Garnet, walked up to him. "What do you want?"
Zidane asked, hoping to get a respectable answer. "I have come to settle matters with your
mother." He replied, eyes fixed lazilt on Garnet. "Why, she's dead." Garnet said bravely.
She didn't like talking about her mother, since she was dead. "When was the funeral?" Last
month, Garnet thought, but didn't answer. Neither did Zidane. In fact, nobody spoke. "Hmmm...cat
got your tongue?" Kuja cackled. Quina was about to say something about eating but was quickly
silenced by Beatrix. "...Come in then" Garnet finally said. Guards were stationed all over the
castle to make sure Kuja wouldn't try any funny buisness. Garnet took a little wander around
the castle two days later, unexpectedly joined by Kuja. "...Well, taking a walk, are we?" Garnet
nearly jumped out of her skin. "...As you can see" Garnet snapped, walking on. Behind her, Kuja
gripped the hilt of his sword. Slowly, and silently, he pulled the sword out, ready to attack
Garnet. "Hey! YOU! No weapons in the courtyard!" Luckily, a guard saw Kuja before he had the
chance to attack Garnet. She turned around before Kuja got to put the sword away, and came nose
to nose with the tip of Kujas sword. "What...the?" She almost screamed. "Get...out!!" Zidane
was in the next room, so basically he heard and saw everything. He came running out into the
courtyard shouting "Get off her, you SCUMBAG!!" Kuja didn't need telling twice. Or did he? He
took Garnet by the hand, knocked her out with his sleep spell (remember when Garnet went back
to Alexandria to "talk with her mother"?) Jumped on the silver dragon, who must have come when
Kuja knocked Garnet out, looked down at Zidane from on the silver dragon, and flew off.
"NOOO GARNET! NOO!" Zidane dropped to his knees, banging his fists on the ground.

"Put her in there! NOW!" "Yes boss!" Garnets eyes were still closed, but she could hear
everything. The two guys who said "Yes boss!" sounded very much like Zorn and Thorn.
They had fled Alexandria castle after  the late Queen Brahne "fired" them. Kujas footsteps
echoed off the walls as he left the room, leaving Garnet there with two men. She opened her
eyes. Sure enough, Zorn and Thorn were standing by her cage, as still as statues.
"Zorn...Thorn...?"

Hmm...it seems alright, FF9 is probably my favourite FF, but I don't really think there really is a point in fans creating something to continue on from something that had already been concluded(and in a rather good way I might add), the sort of way it continues on, isn't exactly...FF9 style...I'm not saying it's bad, a good thing you looked it up. Besides, I completed it quite a while ago so I can't exactly remember what happened to Kuja, but didn't he have a change of heart in the end and realise the truth? And also I thought he died...I can't remember... :) Then again, I think I might like it if I saw it as a sequence and saw it happen with my own eyes...

I... don't get it :) The last paragraph is confusing? What is it implying. I'm sure it's supposed to be some sort of clever ending, except I cannot figure out what it's trying to convey...Oh and I swore Kuja was dead by the end, as was Zorn and Thorn?

Hmm...it seems alright, FF9 is probably my favourite FF, but I don't really think there really is a point in fans creating something to continue on from something that had already been concluded(and in a rather good way I might add), the sort of way it continues on, isn't exactly...FF9 style...I'm not saying it's bad, a good thing you looked it up. Besides, I completed it quite a while ago so I can't exactly remember what happened to Kuja, but didn't he have a change of heart in the end and realise the truth? And also I thought he died...I can't remember... :)

Then again, I think I might like it if I saw it as a sequence and saw it happen with my own eyes...

67147[/snapback]

ff9 is my fav ff too but i quite like fanfics that try to add on/change the story cause it gives me a feel like i am playin a new one but just reading it. I think that kuja died becuase remember zidane went back to the Iifa tree and found him and that thing came out and hit them. neva saw him after that but u see zidane again so i would think that kuja would still be alive but im not sure either.

Oh yeah, I remember now, after all it has been a while since I completed the game and can't remember everything. But I hope Square "Enix" try to conclude the whole ff9 story, cuz they way it ended...was a sort of cliffhanger, because even though you defeat Necron, I think he says something like how there is such power to even defeat him and then I think he says something like he will be back. So I think Square Enix should make a conclusion to that and explain a few questions like Kuja being alive or not and the thing about Necron. But it doesn't matter that much, it would be good if they did though.

Oh yeah, I remember now, after all it has been a while since I completed the game and can't remember everything. But I hope Square "Enix" try to conclude the whole ff9 story, cuz they way it ended...was a sort of cliffhanger, because even though you defeat Necron, I think he says something like how there is such power to even defeat him and then I think he says something like he will be back. So I think Square Enix should make a conclusion to that and explain a few questions like Kuja being alive or not and the thing about Necron. But it doesn't matter that much, it would be good if they did though.

69744[/snapback]

yeah they should make like a dvd or something for the psp that shows life after the events in ff9. i would like to see that. Are you a real ff fan? visit my new site @ http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ it's quite new but its in need of a good visit boost. tell your other ff fan friends please.

That fanfic wasn't too bad. I was actually able to invision something like that in my head, so that's a good start. But anyways, about the Kuja question. I believe he did die when the roots of Iifa tree trapped him and Zidane inside. If Kuja was alive, wouldn't Zidane bring Kuja along with him as that was the original intent of Zidane's "rescue mission"? So based on that point, I believe Kuja died there.And about Necron...I still don't see the point of having him as the final boss withouteven mentioning him ONCE in the whole storyline of the game. If anything, thecreators of the game should have made him the "strongest monster", left out Ozma (who is the "strongest monster" in the game), and made Kuja the Final boss.There is only one big inconsistency I see with the game (this may also go for other games, but...) If Kuja was able to destroy a whole planet while in Trance, why is he so easy to beat in the end? He destroyed a whole planet on his own! However, he "dies" at the hands of four individuals? Isn't that ironic? :) I'm donewith my FF9 rant.

That fanfic wasn't too bad. I was actually able to invision something like that in my head, so that's a good start. But anyways, about the Kuja question. I believe he did die when the roots of Iifa tree trapped him and Zidane inside. If Kuja was alive, wouldn't Zidane bring Kuja along with him as that was the original intent of Zidane's "rescue mission"? So based on that point, I believe Kuja died there.

And about Necron...I still don't see the point of having him as the final boss without

even mentioning him ONCE in the whole storyline of the game. If anything, the

creators of the game should have made him the "strongest monster",  left out Ozma (who is the "strongest monster" in the game), and made Kuja the Final boss.

There is only one big inconsistency I see with the game (this may also go for other games, but...) If Kuja was able to destroy a whole planet while in Trance, why is he so easy to beat in the end? He destroyed a whole planet on his own! However, he "dies" at the hands of four individuals? Isn't that ironic? :o I'm done

with my FF9 rant.

70102[/snapback]

Necron wasnt really that strong. my characters were at about lv 40 and i beat him easily. your right bout kuja being beaten so easily while he destroys a whole planet.

I love the story but as a fan of Kuja I hate to see anyone harm a hair on his head or cute tail let alone beat him to a bloody pulp or worse kill him I want to smother him in love coz hes one of the best-reply by anne