xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
surfinhu

More Space?

hi all..i have my forum about games and i need space for images and other things..and i want to share my DJ produtions on my personal site..if i get the the Package 2 and i need more space.. can i get more space for these things?i'm waiting.. :)bye.

Edited by canalilha (see edit history)

Why don't you want to store your DJ productions on some file storage service and just link to them? they give lots of GB usually, because if you have Package 2 you get ~500 MB and to upgrade.. I'm not an Admin or a Mod, but as I remember on every topic to upgrade everyone said you could use the Xisto - Web Hosting paid, but really reliable and quite cheap hosting or maybe there is something with credits systems of this board, but I suggest you store them somewhere else and just link to them if it's possible for you. :)

For file sharing, it is generally not recommended to do it on our servers since you get limited bandwidth. If you are out of bandwidth, your site will NOT work. It is recommended for users to store their files on file sharing websites.xboxrulz

I am usually a stickler for space, myself. If there are any kind of files and images that I can try to put into Xisto, I will. But then there are older files and images that I have used in the past, and if it is still active, like on my previous sites, I will just link them from my other sites... I still have access to them all, and I will try not to waste good space that I can have for my Xisto site.I see there are so many other file sharing sites on the web, I would just hate getting set up with one, and it goes down... and then there would be gaps in my sites... but that is just me, and my stuff is still quite active on other servers and sites.- skedad -

In other words, it is not possible to get more space or bandwidth than offered in package two. You can, however, get a piad hosting account at https://xisto.com/, Xisto's sister site, which offers great plans at low prices :mellow: