xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ltc29

Free Plugins For Dreamweaver Tools: Skype, Google, Adobe kuler, Paypal, CSS and dreamweaver recipes

Hi everybody,

If you use Dreamweaver, you should visit this website. This site offer many free plug-ins for Dreamweaver.
Here is the link to this website: WebAssist.com.
At this site, you can download:

1. Communication Toolkit for Skype
2. Dreamweaver Recipes Extension
3. Dreamweaver Tools for Googleâ˘
4. Eric Meyer's CSS Sculptor for Expression Web (Beta)
5. PalettePicker (Adobe Kuler palette)
6. PayPal eCommerce Toolkit Recipes
7. PlayStream VideoLaunch

All are free and very cool.
Take time to explore!

I was looking, and it was looking quite interesting. I went ahead and searched a few of the extensions, but when I was ready to start checking for the downloads, or even other personal info, I went ahead and checked the agreement plan. Unless you went ahead and checked things out and are even using them right now, I was looking at a 30 day subscription charge... I didn't continue on because it sounded like a trial to me. I could be wrong, but that just seems to work that way with PC software.If I am wrong, then that is good that there is some good freeware... just be cautious around a month from now! I have a lot of extensions to begin with, so I may not really be missing out on a few freebies... Have fun with your extensions, and thanks for the posting...

Hi Skedad,Not 30 day trials. Those extensions are free for all. Just sign up with your email for a free acount. Then donwload and enjoy. If you can't download, give me your mail and I will send you links to download with activation key.

Edited by ltc (see edit history)

Oh, ok. Thanks for the info, and I really didn't mean it to be negative. I just really wasn't sure if it was really a good deal or not. I think I will finish my registration with them then, and try to get the extensions again... They would be worthwhile trying out.... ok, especially because they are free!Thanks,skedad