xisto Community
Miles

View New Posts Not Working

Hello,Several times today I have tried to use the "View new posts" page. Every time I try, this messae comes up: "IPS Driver ErrorThere appears to be an error with the database.You can try to refresh the page by clicking here"Can this be fixed? I like to go through the new posts to find one suitable to comment on.Thanks in advance.

Edited by yordan
Added "solved" in the topic title, and removed it ! (see edit history)

The problem still exists, i notice this since yesterday when i try to do the same thing as Miles, a solution of the View New Posts option is by using the My Assistant option, once you open this link it shows up a pop up window with four tabs, select the New Posts tab to view there the last posts of the forums.

Best regards,

Yeah, I also noticed this thing, but I continue posting by looking at the bottom of the forum in the main page, there links to latest topics and posts are put, quite nice, but I rather use the search or view new posts or at least todays active topics.. :)Even though I might try My assistant if it works as TavoxPeru says? Hmm :P

The View New Posts problem was resolved :)

I just try it and every thing works fine.

Best regards,

Yeap, the problem is back and the only way is by using the My Assistant option as i said before in Post 3.

I just discover that the My last 10 posts option located under the My Assistant does not work too.

Best regards,

Edited by TavoxPeru (see edit history)

I just try the View New Posts and the My Last 10 posts options to verify if these problems are fixed and right now both of them are working fine.

Best regards,

I didn't realize that the problem was so big. Nor did I realize that it had been going on so long. I tried to search for a member's posts the other day when I noticed it. I sent an email to OpaQue as soon as I noticed and he resolved the problem in about 2 hours.Be sure to PM an Admin if this happens again.Thanks,vujsa

I didn't realize that the problem was so big. Nor did I realize that it had been going on so long. I tried to search for a member's posts the other day when I noticed it. I sent an email to OpaQue as soon as I noticed and he resolved the problem in about 2 hours.

Be sure to PM an Admin if this happens again.

Thanks,

vujsa

Ok vujsa, next time this issue happens i will do it.

Best regards,