xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

What I Learned... Kung Fu Panda

“Kung Fu Panda” Movie review:Kung Fu Panda PosterQuick Bio:Kung Fu Panda is a CGI movie about a panda named Po, A lazy day dreamer who as the movie progresses becomes the legendary dragon warrior. The movie is funny and great flix to take your kids too. I would recommend it, whether your old, young or bored. This is a movie worth watching, just for the laughs it will give you and the the smile you will walk out of there with.Why it’s funny:If you wondering, how can a movie about a panda name Po who becomes a warrior be funny? Well my answer to that jake is Jake black. He plays the voice of our hungry hero, and gives this panda some of his spunk.The characters:Jack Black-PoDustin Hoffman-Shifu (voice)Angelina Jolie-Tigress (voice)Ian McShane-Tai Lung (voice)Jackie Chan-Monkey (voice)Seth Rogen-Mantis (voice)Lucy Liu-Viper (voice)David Cross-Crane (voice)All key characters play there parts in making this a funny movie that entertained and gave you some philosophical insight of sorts.Enemy:Tia Lung is a tiger who was the strogest warrior of all but that power turns him into a power hungry character. This leads to him being banished and imprisoned. During the progress of the movie he escapes and return to get revenge and gain the ultimate power.Overview:Over all I think this movie was good and worth watching. Get up don’t be a Po and get yourself up stretch and go see the movie. If you got kids take them it will be a good chance for you all to bond and have a good time. Get pizza or Chinese after the flix. Enjoy and have a good one.

I wasn't planing on watching it but I changed my mind after reading your post and Jack Black's in it so it can't be that bad. I thought it looked like more of a kid movie which is why I had not planned on seeing it but I'll probably rent it any ways.

Edited by Running With Scissors (see edit history)

Hi,I've seen that movie.. I think it is great. My favorite character is Tai Lung . His words are so good.. "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery , today is a gift. That's why it is called The Present".. Thank you..