xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bookreviews

Wwe Raw Vs Smackdown '08 (feat. Ecw) opions , and etc. that are related to the game

in my opinion i believe that WWE Raw VS smackdown Featuring ECW is the greatest fighting game i have played in my entire life.the story lines in this new game goes into years and is much longer than previous wrestling games with wwe.Another great feature with this game is that the graphics in this game appear much more realistic than previous games from the wwe.\i spend i lot of time playing this game!!007 goldeneye would be next on the list

I have a lot of the Smackdown games, and the newer Smackdown vs Raw series are ups and downs from the last and the next. The difference from the 2008 version from the others is that the roster is lacking, but I heard that in 2009, it will be larger.I love how the graphics are getting better each version too. The Create A Wrestler is getting closer and closer to the actual wrestlers, and I like that it takes the really good aspects and keeps them from game to game. I think that Smackdown vs Raw's new 24/7 setup is a good idea, but I think that keeping it to one season as compared to multiple makes it difficult to keep up with one session, and want to try to play another one while in midseason... and you need to start a new. That might be a bit much, but in the previous versions, you could do Season and GM mode on and off as much as you would like.. I guess it is the creators ideas for grouping a lot of features together.I think at some point, I may try the online versions, but I just don't do enough online gaming... But I guess it would be a new way of keeping the flow of the game going so you won't burn out on playing.So I think Yukes has a good thing going, and I am hoping each wrestler from Raw, Smackdown and ECW will have roles in the 2009 version.

This game does indeed rule. The only problem I have with it, though, is the targetting system. There's no button to just switch who you're attacking. Other than that, it's awesome. Raw vs. Smackdown 2009 looks awesome too, specifically Create-A-Finisher.

I've been playing smackdown every since i got my first PS about 5 years ago, started with the smackdown2 on playstation one, back then i didn't see any PS2 smackdown the i thought the graphics were actually nice:P. Then when i got my PS2 about 4 years ago i got smackdown 2004 i think, was a big step up. I kept playing it for hours. After that i kept getting the DVDs of the game as soon as they got out, i still haven't gotten the newest one but I am probably not gona do it. Its because I am not attracted that much to wrestling, not even the show. Mainly after Eddie Gurero died. Yes i know its all acting but his matches were so funny XD. After his death i lost most of my interest in the show, mainly because i only watched the show because of Eddie's much. And after he died smack down became loosing my attention because of its either too dramatic or too predictable scripts. Seriously you could watch the begining of a rival and then guess whats gona happen and how its gona end. So no more surprises. + The games didn't do well either, the graphic updates and improvements were great but the storyline of the season wasn't all that. And the whole you can keep playing season as much as you want isn't true. You just keep repeating the same story over and over. Even if you try every anwser to get a different result the whole thing can finish in 10 hours. So basicly 1 week after i get it i finish the season and maxout my created character's skills. Then its just repetetive season or matches that get boring after a while. And smackdown isn't a game you can play with your friends for hours, its basicly a couple of 10 minutes matches and thats it. So iam probably not gona get the new version, or may be i will if i don't find any good other game. Can someone give me more details on its features please?