xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Switch1405241559

World Of Kung Fu

Well, I just recognized that I totally fail at Audition, like, really fail. After taking a nap and my daily run today, I realized a game I used to play not too long ago and I deeply enjoyed, and I have no idea why I quit in the first place. The game is World of Kung Fu, a game with the best community in an MMORPG I've experienced since the old ROSE. The GMs just lounge around town, talking to users, giving them PvP tips, and giving away "novice" cards, which allow users to trade them for loads of items. My spearman was super lame, in my opinion, so I'm going to create a new character with 3 free novice cards... the game has huge updates all the time, and a very large one is on the way!

http://www.worldofkungfu.com/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t

Look at all of those changes, crazy, right?

The game features WASD (p2p'ish) movement, with click to hit action. It also includes plenty of instances, a full-blown crafting and economy system, active guilds, and bosses, the fun just never stops! Here are some of my old screenshots:

Posted Image

Those are the graphics on low, btw, I was playing on a friend's computer, the real graphics are alot more spiffier.

So, if you're going to join, make sure you make an account and click "Activate Novice Card" after creating a character and logging off. I might make an official OnRPG guild for raids and guild pvp action if we make enough users, there's a guild that's called "Dreamy" who is currently high ranked on the guild list, but they don't have skill, just numbers... I'm sure if we got enough people we'd pwn them super hard.