xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
vindos123

Google's Seo Tools

hi,

Google Analytics is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way. With Google Analytics, you're more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites. thanks for sharing

RegardsMichal Smith

Notice from Yordan:
Please use quote tags when you post copied text :D

When I made a site, I appeared low in the search list and the description on Google was just the first few words in my site, which was absolute gibberish when viewed on one line.When you use the <meta> tag to set a description, Google uses the contents of that instead. I find this much more useful, as you can easily choose what text you want to appear when your site is searched for.

Google analytics is a great tool for beginners. The best part of it is that in such an expensive market of seo this tool is totally free. Although I have read at a number of places that it has got its own problems but I do not know what are the problems and why they are not fixed by google.

Google analytics is not the secure analytics service as it detects and crawls some unwanted portions of your site as well. Some folks think that they have only access to your pages where the code is instaleld but sometimes GA also recognizes bots on your server. I guess the reason for this is because they're using some technology to detect bots and are hiding this from their users. I think you should consdier piwik for hosting of the analytics stats. It's similar to google analytics but you have full control over your logs. It is also much better than google analytics in terms of privacy and security. So if you want to protect some portion of your site then consider piwik or reinvigorate stats. I also suggest you to use icerocket tracker for some obviious tracking. For those who are using wordpress.com or wordpress for hosting can use their built in stats. If you like this stat then keep it, you don't need google analytics.

Google analitycs is the best tool to analize your website providing you good and real information about the traffic and the search terms that the people is finding your website. You can be surprised about the search terms that some people use to find your website and can be a great tool to consider the positioning for another keywords than your main keyword. The regional stats maybe is the best feature of google analitycs where you can easily where your visitors are coming, what is their nationality and you can make good efforts to maximize your site optimization to that part of your visitors. I have to say that google analitycs is almost complete. I thank to Google for this tool and I can recommend you that if you aren´t actually using this great tool start to use it inmediately because you are losing money and traffic without their use.I had a website about traffic exchange and I try to positionate with the keyword "intercambio de visitas" that is the same word in spanish. I just get surprised that almost all my visitors came for search terms that I never expected they used like long tails keywords. Without this useful tool we can´t simply know all this useful information.I think starscream is not right with his post because when you start to use the google analitycs is in a SEO intention and there no SEO features in a analisis tool like all those tools available in the cpanel of the hosters.Any other tool provides you all the useful information like google analitycs maybe you hate google but you have to admit that this is a useful tool and please teach people to use good, qualified and free things and not only paid things that make you in the most cases losing money because there are other options like google analitycs that are free to all the world.Keep this in your mind.