xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Paul - paulsbeboskinz

Bluetooth Software I need bluetooth software (free to download) for my phone to connect t

I cant find any working driver for my bluetoothSays that its is not supported by VISTA ultimate

Anyone having same problem in vista ?
or is it just me ;)

euhm ... what BT adapter do you have ? See if the manufacturer of your BT adapter has Vista drivers, if not you should try the XP drivers, but installing those in Vista might be a bit tricky.

One thing I don't get, is it the phone which does not support bluetooth or is it his/hers laptop.. The phone should have bluetooth by default somewhere in settings which you need to turn on when using and allow to connect to it and usually I have bluetooth drivers on Vista or XP with the name of WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software 6 which you can download by searching on google.Does that Laptop really have bluetooth capability? usually you need to turn bluetooth on your laptop to by using some Function key or somewhere in settings, it's same as with wireless, you can turn it off or on depending on the laptop and your drivers or some kind of buttons.

I have hp pavilion dv2 series entertainment notebook pc. My problem is my built in bluetooth cannot function anymore.Before this I can use this device properly. I don't know what exactly their problem is? my notebook cannot detect the bluetooth device and I assume the device already corrupted, but I cannot prove it. Help me..

bluetooth cell phone/car stero compatibilityBluetooth Software

I have an Alpine car stereo with Bluetooth. It worked flawlessly until I switched cell phone carriers and phones. AT&T to Straight Talk. I successfully paired the new phone with my Alpine stereo but neither will function at all. I talked to Straight Talk Tech support and even went to the Stereo shop where I bought my Alpine----Their conclusion: The new phone software is incompatible with my alpine stereo bluetooth system. Question: Does anyone know if I can purchase software for my new phone that would be compatible with my Alpine Stereo? The pnone is a Samung model R451c. Please Help

Steve