xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Herbert1405241469

Not Receiving Emails Since April 25

Hello, I've come to realize that I have not received any emails in CPanel since April 25th. I have not changed any of the settings, and I don't have a spam filter enabled so I don't know what would be causing this.My site is herbert.astahost.comAny help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

This is the error email I received when trying to send my Xisto account an email:************************************************ THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY **** YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE ************************************************The original message was received at Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:36:16 -0400from localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1]----- Transcript of session follows -----... while talking to herbert.astahost.com.:>>> QUIT<<< 451-The server has reached its limit for processing requests from your host.<<< 451 Please try again later.<herbert@herbert.astahost.com>... Deferred: 451-The server has reached its limit for processing requests from your host.Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hoursWill keep trying until message is 5 days oldReporting-MTA: dns; http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 12:36:16 -0400Final-Recipient: RFC822; herbert@herbert.astahost.comAction: delayedStatus: 4.5.0Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 451-The server has reached its limit for processing requests from your host.Last-Attempt-Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2008 16:42:19 -0400Will-Retry-Until: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 12:36:16 -0400