xisto Community

I don't want to be rude, but have you even tried searching for a good tutorial ? There are thousands of good websites that can teach you css and it's realy not that hard to find them on your own.

There are plenty of good CSS sites and tutorials out there that you can follow, because its is now very commonly used in the web industry. At first it may seem rather difficult to understand on how things are set up but once you get used to how things are put together you will understand that it is no different from regular html just a little in a more ogranized nature. http://www.w3schools.com/ is where I went to get started, and from there I just used google to search for whatever it is I was trying to do. I also tried many resources from various forums to further my knowledge in the world of CSS and its various magic techniques. You will realize that there are a lot of browser compatibility issues with the use of css but there are various techniques to fix those issues without too much trouble. I would however look into the hacks of CSS if you are going for a pure css route, which you should if you are looking to make it your career, because that is definitely the road that every company is going for if they wanted to build their site, because not only does it optimizes the performance load of their site but it also gives the web developer the ability to change everything on every page with a single attribute change. CSS has many advantages that you should look into while you are learning it. You will notice the difference in your coding as well, in which you realize what you used to do you end up realizing that you were a bonehead and wished you knew about this earlier. But like with all technology in coming years these markup languages will change and you would have to follow the trend and learn new languages.

I can personally endorse both Sitepoint and W3Schools. It's also very easy to pick up a book at the local library. One that I checked out that was wonderful was a Sitepoint book called "Build Your Own Web Site the Right Way Using HTML & CSS" by Ian Lloyd. Sometimes it's nice having a book in front of you instead of having to switch back and forth between windows.

For a simple introduction and tutorial check out zitag.comThey do have tutorials on all aspects of web development.

I remember that some time ago i check that website and found some good tutorials, it's a shame but right now it doesn't work because the domain name expired last july and the owner doesn't renew it yet.

Best regards,