xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
guangdian

Black Hawken Down

The newest I think it remains Black Hawk Down. I have it on a cd :DIt's very good, very smooth graphics, new missions, lot's of action. It worth's it!! Lot's of stuff have been improved (AI), and there's a nice realistic concept for the game :)

The newest I think it remains Black Hawk Down. I have it on a cd
It's very good, very smooth graphics, new missions, lot's of action. It worth's it!!
Lot's of stuff have been improved (AI), and there's a nice realistic concept for the game

Notice from sereverph:
placed in quote, as it is just copied from the post above.
stifmeister659, ADD your own thoughts to a topic, instead of copying other's.
remember that hosting credits are based on your contributions here, not on what you copy to make as your own.
this may be a little late, but warning still served since you do not seem to learn at all after previous warnings.

Hi, BHD is the lates Delta Force game, although in a week or sow, actually mabey last week, they remade DF1 with the graphics of Joint Operations (which is basically DF online...and NO monthly fee!!!) (both are made by novalogic). I play both JO and BHD. I am part of a clan called Global Threat, I am the leader for Joint Operations. Does that answer ur question?Any other questions on any Novalogic game I could help with if u need.