xisto Community
hoopa

New Mmrpg Concept

I had this little on what could be a new generation of MMRPG.Take GTA4, but combine it with an idea like transformers where all the vehicles in the turn into transformers. It could also have a little twist to it, because if you made it into an MMRPG like WoW, then all the vehicles would be players playing against each other. There could be some awesome scenarios for espionage, as moving around such worlds, you would forever provide an element of cautiousness as you'd be looking over your shoulder in case that innocuous looking truck started to bash your brains out. It might also give a some degree of flexibility for extravagant vehicles such as fighter jets, tanks, all manor of cars & trucks. Oh, an imagine the massive explosions, and large scale damage that you might be able to do. Everyone loves explosions. :(Anyway, that's my little rant. I thought it was a good idea anyway :P

Sorry, I didn't see that movie (transformers) or anything related to it in the past, so I think that's why I don't find it entertaining. :Pcan we post our ideas for MMORPGs too? :PHere's mine:Uplink (hacker game) but, fully 3D and MMORPG. But to add a little complexity; you create your character (hair, skin color..) and then you can start playing. You will first have to find a place to live, since you don't have money, you would need to live with other dudes in a hole :D. You must then get a job at one of the hacking companies (starting at the lowest levels), and just like uplink, you receive missions in your email inbox or you could browse the mission list from your company site, you could develop your character, instead of gaining levels, you go up on the hacking rank, or hacking abilities. Also, there would be that other moral rank, for instance, if you use to trace other hackers who recently compromised another company, you would gain bad reputation, but if you hack those big name corporations, you would gain good reputation. There could also be some neutral missions, for your own good. For example, hacking a bank (must be really, really difficult thing to do) but if you do, then you could get to keep the money you robbed and go up faster in rank levels.But other than hacking, you could buy a house, a car, and the graphics would be something like GTA IV, you play a guy (like niko or CJ) and you drive around the city, from your house to your work or whatever. You could get married with another player, and just a life and hacking simulation, and when you are at work, when you go to your PC you get a full screen interface like the one uplink had, hopefully improved :(

Thisis already being done with a game called HUXley for xbox.The world, is very involved like WOW, you walk around, buy stuff, sell stuff, and at the same time its first persona, with insane graphics. Then all the sudden its arena system lets you turn the game into a FPS, and there are accessible vehicles and such.Its cool check it out