xisto Community
kanade

Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

I think Shahrukh khan is the main competitor in the game besides Amir Khan and Bacchan But looking at their catfights recently on there blogs I feel no one from above really deserves a Tag No.1. The best contender is offcourse Rajniji. who beside the stardom is down to earth and also he is socially active and helpfull to society point to remember his latest political stands for locals. Kudos to him.

Who is the best actor in India?Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

Dr.Rajkumar from Kannada film industry is the best actor since he has essayed all variety roles & succeeded in it.

-reply by Mohan

srk is living legend , amitab was a legend Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

shah rukh khan is NO 1 in bollywood

amitab was a legend, but now srk is living legend

no one knows that who is aamir khan in africa and some other places as well

-reply by vasu

who is the #1 actor in bollywood?Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

srk is the king of the bollywood.

-reply by ryanul chowdhury

Amitabh ji just a god for actingWho Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

of course ,no doubt amit ji is the best actor of bollywood oh sorry not only bollywood  also whole world. When u see auro perfomens in paa u must be agrre with me. After amir stand no 2, than sahrukh and hritik stand another possition.

but in my name is khan sahrukh act was very poor  he totly copy ajay devgans movie mai aisa kyo hoon

-reply by King of critics

for your peoples kind information when rajnikanth is the highest paidActor in india and 2nd in asia after jakie ,when he has a massive80,000 fan clubs around the world which are registered by theGovernments of the respective countries and when his movie brake allThe box office records in india, and every movie of his is realesedLike festival, the how the hell is AB or SRK the no1 actor inIndia?

who is greatest actor in india.?Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

D.. Raj-kumar ( kannada film ) is greatest actor in indian film industry.

-reply by Nandeesh

MohanlalWho Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

I seen most of indian actors movies...I personally like all of Mohanlal movies...I think he is an awesome actor with crazy flexibility, the other I like is Kamal Hassan..He acts different kind of roles kind of like Mohanlal. I think some of the bollywood are good. But from what I have noticed most of the south actors actin skills are far better than the north actors. Its just my personal opinion. Thank you.

-reply by Rich

ajay devgan is the best actor in the bollywoodWho Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

ajay devgan is the best actor than shahrukh or aamir because he does not have the personality like them but he has achieved the success due to his acting and without the background support like shahrukh or salman he is good in comic action and even in lovestories

-reply by vikramraj upadhyay

The Livg Legend Only n only Sir Amir Khan.Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

Only One Name tht Becomes Brand in world tht is only and only The Amir Khan ...True legend with his all Roles loved by evryone ..Whenevr u c his any movie like Rangeela, Sarfarosh Ghulam Raja hindustani ,Ishq,Ghajmi ,Tare zameen par etc etc u will lost in did movies alwys diff role with Diff Challenge..Wht Nxt..  

-reply by Malkiat

who is greatest actor in india.?Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

My name is Qamar Farid from Lahore Pakistan. My answer is Mr. Shahrukh Khan (King Khan) is the greatest actor of India. He is living legend. His name makes the movie block buster. His stardam is accross the country. Only his movies are highest grossing movies in the overseas. Therefore SHAHRUKH KHAN is the greatest actor of bollywood. Other actors numbering is as follows:

1- Shahrukh Khan

2- Aamir Khan

3- Salman Khan

4- Hiritik Roshan

5- Saif Ali Khan

6- Ranbir Kapoor

7- Imran Khan

8- Ajay Devgan 

9- Shahid Kapoor

10- Abishak Bachen

-reply by Qamar Farid

who is no.1Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

according to me mohanlal is the only actor who has the ability to be no.1. If acting is what matters then the answer is MOHANLAL .

top 5 actors in India according to me are.

1. MOHANLAL

2. KAMAL HASSAN

3. NASEER UD DIN SHAH

4. NANA PATEKAR

5. MAMMOTTY

and top 3 actors in the world according to me are.

1. ROBERT DE NERO

2. AL PACINO

3. MOHANLAL

-reply by rakesh

Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?Who Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

Kamal Hasan is No1 actor in India. He completes 50 years in Indian Cinema. He is a still collection hero in all over world so there is no doubt for that. He is a only one living legend for Indian Cinema. No one can beat his record.

-reply by Madhan

Please stop these nonsense things like Shahrukh is King Of BollywoodWho Is No. 1 Actor In India (all Language Including Bollywood)?

it doesnt matter how far your publicity beyond your border. Your work speaks more than words in that case there is no real competitor for Aamir Khan. King of Bollywood & Badshah of Bollywood its really worthless things. Who don't have a sense of watching a film they like Shahrukh but who have a sense watching a film definately likes Aamir Khan. Really the actor like Aamir Khan is a God gift for B-town. Aamir Khan creating History in every department of the film like in romantic in RAJA HINDUSTANI,comedy in DIL CHAHATA HAI,ISHQ,tapori in RANGILA,OSCAR NOMINATED LAGAAN,Film like SARFAROSH I think this is called LIVING LEGEND, even you saying that Shahrukh is a ... Then I really care for every shahrukh fan.Then really they don't have any sense of watchin film. In todays genration there is no really competiton in Box Office Collection to Aamir Khan. Living Legend this things are really worthless. We only know that Aamir Khan is a one Man Industry.

-reply by Mohit