xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kopman9

Mario Kart Wii

Bought this game last night from Tesco. Only played it for an hour or so before work this morning but first impressions are pretty good. The steering wheel takes some getting used to and the first couple of races I hit nearly every obstacle on the course, it's a good concept but it doesn't give you enough precision in my opinion...think I may need to buy myself one of them classic controllers which will probably cost another £15...Graphics look good enough, bright and colourful as you'd expect from a first party Nintendo game.Anyone else got it or getting it? If so we'll have to sort out some online matches.

if i had a wii i would gladly beat you, but i dont.. I love the old mario kart games, especially the 64 version but i have to say this new one looks great, seen many videos and love the motorbikes you can have. I hope ill get it soon, maybe, possibly, not really..

I first played super mario kart on super nintendo. I used to love that game. I would love to play it right now if I could. I can hear the game music in my head haha. Anyway I can't afford to spend money on a new game console like a wi at the moment because i'm saving money in college and I wouldn't have time to play anyway. Did they make a mario kart for ps2? If they did then I would love to have that.