xisto Community
kanade

How To Play Music And Movie In Linux? Which Is The Good One?.

How to play Movie and music on linux. I am using fedora and i dont think so any player is specific to any one flavour of linux. I have used "MP3 blaster" player, but this you need to play from command line. Any other user friendly player pls let me know :( ..

Edited by kanade (see edit history)

Iv'e Found that mplayer handles almost everything. Or VLC which handles pretty much anythin thrown at it. You can usually get it through whatever package manager your distro uses.

hi..i'm using the best player for mp3 and similars.. Winamp!Winamp 3 Linux Alpha Preview is the new version of winamp and FOR ME it is stable =Ptry out some mp3 players and make your choice ;Pbye!

i am using mplayer..its quiet good and even .flv format to great extent..its available in .rpm format to click and install on fedora ..for others use its .tar.bz2 compressed format..how to install this format is discussed by me in another tutorial..why dont u convert ur necessary music files to .wav or .ogg format..rythombox music player will play them ..provided by fedora free of cost..moreover u can convert ur mp3 files to .ogg with almost same size..by a converter..