xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JohnNitro

Mmorpg I want to make kids MMORPG

I have an idea for a kids game that has the potential to make go profit. I'm looking for someone that knows how to code games and use flash to make games. The game will involve the user making a character and traveling in the world we create or I create. It will have to be easy enough that a 8 or 9 year old can use it. It will use educational games, traveling, harvesting, selling to help the players make money; also will have a little fighting but not the gore kind a simple fighting system. I can explain later once we decided to work together. If you want to work with me and stick around from the long haul or if you just want to make it and get paid its up to you. Either way you gonna make money how much depends on what you want to do. Just pm me and let me know if your interested and then we can talk logistics. - JohnNitro

I have an idea for a kids game that has the potential to make go profit. I'm looking for someone that knows how to code games and use flash to make games. The game will involve the user making a character and traveling in the world we create or I create. It will have to be easy enough that a 8 or 9 year old can use it. It will use educational games, traveling, harvesting, selling to help the players make money; also will have a little fighting but not the gore kind a simple fighting system. I can explain later once we decided to work together. If you want to work with me and stick around from the long haul or if you just want to make it and get paid its up to you. Either way you gonna make money how much depends on what you want to do. Just pm me and let me know if your interested and then we can talk logistics. - JohnNitro

What a nice idea! A MMORPG for kids! Well, I can't code yet or anything, so I'm probably no use to you, but good luck anyway!