xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LegallyHigh

How Bad Are Is $0.03 For 2 Clicks On Adsense?

I've used Google Adsense before and the results were never too bad. However, I just started using Adsense for my New Website and For the first two clicks I've only made $0.03, or $0.015 per click. Do you guys think my profits are this low because it is a new website? When I get more visitors do you guys think the Pay Per Click Rates will increase. Or is it because the subject of my site has a low profit yield? I didn't know Google could Pay so little for a Click, is there any way I could set a limit like in Bidvertiser where you can control which advertisements are displayed? One final question (sorry for all the questions, by the way) when I get my own domain, instead of a sub domain, will that have any effect on the amount of money I could profit Per Click?

No add software pays very much per click and $0.015 is a lot relatively (correct me if I am wrong). Because of this most sites that use add software are larger and receive millions of clicks on advertisements (which does bring in quite a lot of money). For new sites however I suggest (and some people will agree with me) that you do not put ads on your site simply because it makes a site look trashy and if you are not getting many clicks anyway it isn't bringing in much profit either. As far as I am aware you can set your preferences on the types of ads that are displayed simply buy describing your site on the settings. Google Adsense will automatically find sites that are relevant to your description and display them on your site. Sometimes sites that are relevant are displayed but others they are completely irrelevant. Making a good description should help. I think that you can add your advertisements to any site no matter the domain as long as the site allows you to add HTML and JavaScript. You cannot however recommend or tell visitors to click on ads. Other then that, you shouldn’t have a problem with having a domain rather then sub-domain.Generally Google pays per million clicks (and may have a possible pay per million views). The amount of money earned shouldn't be affected by anything else (the only thing might be page rank but I don't think that matters).Hope this helps,Sparkx

Oh, I was just wondering because in past sites I had made up to $1.00 per click, but I guess times have changed. Do the keywords your ads are related too effect the pay out of a Click. Also, do you think filling up the Space my Google ads currently occupy with Affiliate Programs would be more Beneficial for my sites topic (Legal Highs)?