xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Subforums And Army System

Is it possible to make subforums with the phpbb scripts that come with the hosting? And is it possible to add a game like Army system to it? If so could I please have a script like it? If not what forum would I be able to do it on? I would really like that to help get people to join the clan. It would really help me out and get some people to join and help the clan grow bigger as long as they don't become post whores. So could you please answer my questions?

Yhea, you can install such a army system script in your phpBB, i used to know the web which provide huge and complete collection of PHP script, they also provide post counter and various game for pfpBB. BUt i forgot where is it...

Can some one try and find it? I would like to have a game like Army System so I can get more recruits. People like things like trivia bots and would like the Army System. If you can help me find them I would be happy. But I would also need to know how to install them. And does anyone know how to make the subforums?