xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LegallyHigh

Site Will Not Load, I Can Not Get To The Cpanel

Give it awhile, might be a server hiccup. Also double posting things like this won't help you get service faster so please don't do so again in the future. Try again tomorrow and hopefully your site will be back up and running normally.

I hope. Sorry about the double post, I've just never had any problems like this with Xisto, and I'm hoping my website wasn't get hacked, since I don't have a backup. I was going to switch domains today so this problem is in my way right now.

I hate to complain too much but it’s going on 5 days. According to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ the Gamma server is up and I can get to gamma.xisto.com but it is the default Apache Webserver setup page. While looking at the status page I didn’t realize that Xisto had so many server so I am sure the free server is last on the list. My only request is that everyone gets 5 days credit free or how ever long the servers are down. I understand the move but I am sitting here watching my hosting credits dwindle away without any hosting.