xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Joy Frag = Crap Halo 2..and a keyboard?

B) Ok, so I'm a Halo 2 player, and I'm a chick. While I'm not great at the game I'm learning, and even I can say that the Joy Frag gets a whopping ZERO on the effeciency meter.It was a *BLEEP* concept to think that it would be some great invention to play H2 with your keyboard and mouse, for *BLEEP*s sake, the handling is AWFUL..Not to mention, this hunk of *BLEEP* runs for somewhere around fifty bucks. :) To put the cherry on the pie, The keys that you use from the keyboard, are the most insufficent ones they could possibly think of. Great. ;) With that, I'm pretty much telling you..DONT buy a Joy Frag...I can think of a lot more useful things for fifty bucks.(Add opinion below this post :) )

OMG i know all how you feel about this, i seen it advertise on tv and i was like whoa that can be cool, and on the tv it looks unbelivable awesome, i mean dam so i had to go get one, so the next day i went to purchase and i seen the price so i was kinda shcoked, but i figured hell i will get good use of it and you get what you pay for...WRONG this piece of crap is the worst thing i ever bought the keys after pressed had some latency, the joystick was sometimes unresponsive, and overall i wouldnt trade in my controller for this machine, i figured because i was liek 10 feet away this could affect the latency or the fact the keys were unresponsive, again i hate to say it i was WRONG, i really wil not buy a steering wheel or a gamepad like this because i was very stunned on how much this product sucked and sinse it was on sale i couldnt take it back so yeah its a waste of money i know the saying buyer beware, well i will open my eyes to this kind of thing in the future no doubt in my mind about that.

Why would I take advice from a console gamer?

Joy Frag = Crap

I wouldn't, since console gamers aren't accustommed or are too stubborn to effectively use a mouse and keyboard properly. Listen well. Thumbs weren't designed for precision and accuracy scientifically speaking. Fingers filled that role for humans.

-reply by PC Gamers of the World