xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
onyxgem

I Need You To Help Me Find A Runescape Like Game runescape

Id like for all of you guys that play games to help me out here. I need help in finding my very own runescape like game as you all know jagex messed up rune scape by taking stalking and pking the only means of fun and the only excitment in the game but now i need you guys to go look up on any serach engine and look up a game that has similar things to pking and stalking in other words the game must have pking and stalking in it it must have range and mage and mellee ty .

I know a game that has pking not sure what stlking is but I know you can pk in this game if you interested I can mail you an invitation just pm me and I'll send you an invite.

download this:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ double click on Run Client this will open a runescape like window. Log in with any username and password. You will log in a private runescape server. You will start with 200m and will  be equiped with full void and a whip and some other good stuff. There is PKing. NEW items and even new areas. To check what you can do type in ::commands in and look at the first part. It will say like ::pkbox. If you type ::pkbox in the chat box it will teleport you to pking area.

You can do ::train to get teleported to training area. Don't worry if the monsters are higher level then you because you have a whip equipted and you will kill them. Training is really easy.

We also have skill training. To teleport to skill training area please do ::skills. This will teleport you to skill training area.This world is called DangerScapeI (leno) am the owner of DangerScapeThank you. And I hope I see you on my private server.

If your interested in a new game, I just tried The Mana World, it seems altogether pretty decent. It's on the package manager, so apt-get the command line if your running a debian sys.

i know a few of them the first one is a cheating one cheats and all that but no skill capes and what not

http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_profile.cfm?d=unrealscape&e=com

unrealscape if you would like codes i have a collection of them or you can search up cheats on there

i just looked up some others and it has on this writen, its things it offers

[Webclient][We have a PvP world (2nd world)] 24/7 Pking & Skilling with skillcape emotes 100% for all skills! Perfect Economy || 24/7 || No Lag || GodSwords || Enchanted bolts || All skills || Duel Arena || Perfect Ice Barrage || Perfect Pking

and the list i was taking a look at

http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/runescape

maybe you will find something better