xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Senor_Grunt

Burnout Paradise?

I'm thinking about getting it. Looks pretty sick! Wanted to know your guys' thoughts on it though. :( I've always loved the Burnout series. But I dunno about this new 'freeroam' thing. I like just going straight to my races and not having to drive to them. :P

I'm thinking about getting it. Looks pretty sick! Wanted to know your guys' thoughts on it though. :rolleyes: I've always loved the Burnout series. But I dunno about this new 'freeroam' thing. I like just going straight to my races and not having to drive to them. :P

Burnout paradise gives massive control over your vehicle; you have full control through a massive city, which looks so awesome. Compete in races as you please or just cruise at your own pace. The sense of speed that you feel as you nitrous boost up ramps, over highways and past the horizon is awesome. The crashes are amazing and slowed down on impact; MATRIX style so you see every little bit of the bodywork disintegrate and then suddenly the frame rate returns to normal as you watch your own and the victims car fly and tumble across the road. The race missions are attainable and the game play is accessible to everyone. Get this game! Itâs cheap now as well and still the best racer on PS3.

If you are unsure download the demo (playable) for free off PSN Network.

it's a fun game and looks great on the 360.it has a huge driving world and a great deal of jumps from some great heights. i don't know about realistic handling but it's a good adrenaline run especially with some of the driving challenges. it's worth getting i'd say.