xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Holy Hedgehog

Skies Of Arcadia... Legends what do you think of the game?

I quite enjoy playing skies of arcadia legends for the gamecube every while it is just so fun! B):) I was just want to see what everone else wants to see of that game. :D The graphics are far from perfect but that does not realy bother me, Ithink that the story line is Excelent (though unrealistic)! :) The battle system is great and so is the level system, although some times the magic has some very weird names. ;) The ship battles are cool too and i love the way you by stuff and upgrade yor ship! B)

I suppose I agree, after all I did let you borrow the game...the gamecube version for skies of arcadia is a bit better cuz of all the extra bits you get in it. The graphics to me don't matter that much in the game, as long as i can tell stuff apart...the battle system is amazing and I like the magic learning system too, and one of the best things in the game has to be the fact that you can do ship battles, one of the reason why quite a few people I know like it...

I suppose I agree, after all I did let you borrow the game...the gamecube version for skies of arcadia is a bit better cuz of all the extra bits you get in it. The graphics to me don't matter that much in the game, as long as i can tell stuff apart...the battle system is amazing and I like the magic learning system too, and one of the best things in the game has to be the fact that you can do ship battles, one of the reason why quite a few people I know like it...

68609[/snapback]

:ph34r:

Well... i' am not giving it back!!! :)

i am too far into the game know to give it back... P.s if anyone knows where the green gigas is please please tell me i need to know?!!! :):D

Iknow where it is...but I'mnot telling you! You said you woudn't give me my game back now so you won't be receiving any help! :) By the way, if you still haven't even reached the green gigas you're not VERY far in the game, it can be done again in a little while :)

Iknow where it is...but I'mnot telling you! You said you woudn't give me my game back now so you won't be receiving any help! :) By the way, if you still haven't even reached the green gigas you're not VERY far in the game, it can be done again in a little while :)

70930[/snapback]

Ok ok, i will give it back in trade for Ut 2004 which you are giving me today... thanx

Any wayz do you know where the green gigas is i am stuck and board

I love this game!!  You need to know where to go to get the green Gigas?  Yu have to cross the South Ocean and reach Horteka.  From there, I think you can do it.  Really straight forward.  Good luck!!

136890[/snapback]

Trust me it is not i can not find the lost temple!!! Lol

Anyway, do you know where it is :(