xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Senor_Grunt

Couple Of Sigs.

Hey guys, I'm new here, and this is my first post. Here are some signatures I made, tell me what you think. :]

Team Fortress 2 Pryo

Posted Image

TMNT

Posted Image

The Killers

Posted Image

Agent Smith

Posted Image

Scorpion1

Posted Image

Scorpion2

Posted Image

Disturbed's "Guy"

Posted Image

C&C? Rate mb?

Not a bad set of signatures. I particularly like the blurry, speedy effect of the team fortress 2 sig. Both of the scorpian signatures are also nice.I rate them all, in general, 8.5/10.

Heh yea I was going to say, there seems to only really be two "looks" to all of them, but ignoring that tiny issue they look really good. I agree that the pyro one is really cool. The color choices and effects make a really nice overall design and I really like it. Even though its a very similar idea I like the TMNT one as well, really makes the color of the turtles themselves 'pop' because the background is dulled out and darker. Nice job overall :(

Heh yea I was going to say, there seems to only really be two "looks" to all of them, but ignoring that tiny issue they look really good. I agree that the pyro one is really cool. The color choices and effects make a really nice overall design and I really like it. Even though its a very similar idea I like the TMNT one as well, really makes the color of the turtles themselves 'pop' because the background is dulled out and darker. Nice job overall :(

Thanks, right now I'm making some new sigs to post here, with completely new styles. :] But the problem is, I can't find many good renders. GameRenders doesn't have most of the renders I want. :[

They are all nice made, well done :mellow: . I don't think they are repetitive, but that doesn't matter because you'll never use all the sigs at the same time so (if there would be one) the repetitive characteristics won't exist.