xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mark Gleeson

Limewire - Pro (free) how to get limewire pro free

Limewire is a great program for getting files from others who have limewire. Also it can be considerered as stealing, but it is legal noadays since people chose to have that. The reason you would like Limewire Pro for free is that Limewire free version is full of viruses and many other things. With Pro, its Virus Free.Have you ever outsmarted Limewire? If limewire allows you to connect to other peoples files, Then why not search, Limewire Pro of Programs. There you go, millions of search results come up, find one,and download it.then, you have outsmarted Limewire and got something for free. They cant find youThanks,Mark

This is just the same as downloading Windows on LimeWire. It's illegal, it's called software piracy. In addition, the file that you download may contain viruses or other types of potentially dangerous/unwanted malware. It is dangerous to download exe files from peer-to-peer networks such as Gnutella (LimeWire).And yes, police are tracking people through their IP address on P2P networks in order to reduce the amount of illegal filesharing and such. Please buy music and software legally, don't steal!

Limewire is basically a BitTorrent reciever with a different network of file sharing, by the sound of your explanation. Another thing I don't get: what is the difference between Limewire and Limewire Pro? As zaste and toby have correctly said, it is illegal file sharing and personally i would not use it.

Edited by superJazz (see edit history)

It is not a good idea to download Limewire Pro using Limewire because -

You are stealing the program when you are supposed to buy it.

You never know if the executable is the original one supplied by the software company or a modified program that may contain viruses and other malware.

I downloaded Limewire Pro from Limewire before as well as from BitTorrent and it worked fine. I don't remember, does Limewire Pro even require a Crack or Serial Key to Run? I would download Limewire Pro but I cannot connect to Limewire at this time, and it has been like that for the last couple weeks. It is really weird becasue on my brothers account he is able to connect to Limewire, I think I have some sort of Firewall enabled on my account alone; really weird wieird.Also, for those who are afraid of .EXE files because of Trojan, or Virus issues, just make sure to scan the file with a Virus Program before attempting to open the file.

Edited by LegallyHigh (see edit history)

In my opinion i would never personally use any program like this as the police are starting to trace people and the companies are suing for copyright infringement.

In my opinion i would never personally use any program like this as the police are starting to trace people and the companies are suing for copyright infringement.

The program itself is okay, but stealing music, movies and pictures isn't. I mean peer-to-peer filesharing is great for downloading large things like Linux distributions or OpenOffice or stuff that is open-source and/or free, but downloading mp3s and such is illegal and the police do trace your IP addresses and companies will sue for copyright infringement.

Alright, this post violates our TOS and will be closed. Please read the rules before posting this please!Also, even if you have the PRO version, you'll still get viruses. Remember Limewire runs on the Gnutella network.xboxrulz

ok, so if we are the culprits who are"stealing" software and music, why the hell don't the cops shut down limewire and get them instead of going at us?

If people don't protect their computer files and if they don't lock or encrypt their files, they are willingly sharing it. And you know what else? NO ONE GIVES A RATS *bottom* NOWADAYS. Who gives a crap if someone is downloading music? ok, they got music on a cd, so what? it's not like the record company is gonna die or anything, I mean. They are all immature idiots,. Were all human, we live in the same world, people are gonna do it anyway, and if you want to make sense, you might as well put half of the united states in jail and prosecute them, because almost every one gets music from limewire every minute of the hour. They just need to drop cases, because it's rediculous bull crap, they aint got nothing else better to do... Hence just wanting to ruin other people's miserable lives. And if anyone dissagree's with what I'm saying, please let me know.

-reply by djkillah

as a matter of fact, the artistes do lose out. An album is sometimes funded independently by an artiste, and the only revenue they can generate from it is via album sales, royalty and digital media. If everyone goes about downloading, the artiste eventually gets very very little. I know because I work with one of them.

Why does it matter?Limewire - Pro (free)

we are going into the digital age now and cds and records are nolonger used as much as mp3's and mp4's. And the amount of money it takes to produce mp3's is so little it wont matter if the artist gets very little.

Plus why the F*** do they need anymore money anyway? alot of bands that people download music of is bands/artist's that have broken up or just stop'ed making music, so why should they get to sing/play music for 5-10 years then live a carefree/rich life for the next 40-50 years while still getting more money for somthing they made years ago?

I can understand with new artist/bands or artist/bands that stay together and stay in the music biz, like KoRn and Chevelle, to keep making money and get paid SOMETHING, but take S.O.A.D. For example, they split up and formed two diferent bands... (Seji tenkin, and Scars on the broadway)... And now they are both still making money off of soad songs.If you ask me they don't need anymore money from the old band. They are getting plenty with the new bands.

-reply by Knight

What's Next?  I bring my CD's to a party to share them with friends and a cop jumps out of the bushes to arrest me?  The only difference between trading CD's in person and trading them over the internet is the medium.  Here's a thought...Why don't governments regulate the industry by offering their own file sharing system, endorsed and virus free, from which all file sharing could occur.  Every time someone buys a CD in the store, they get a code redeemable for file sharing points.  This would preserve both the artists' interests as well as the time-honoured tradition of sharing.

Let's be honest -- to share with each other should not be considered a bad thing.  To take without giving is the sin.

-reply by HoloAaron