xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cumar11

Get 30 Dollar Per New Customer

TradeDoubler - Improving Online Business

As the leading provider of online marketing and sales solutions TradeDoubler can offer a broad range of solutions from technically advanced and hosted management tools, to efficiently administered products within performance-based marketing.

These guys are the best, as long as you have a website or post in forums where you are likely to be able to post banners and that sort of thing.

If you sign up to the 888.com affiliate program you can earn £80 per new member joining through your link! Its quite amazong how much you canearn even for the easy things like, sign ups to free thing, like £2 for a sign up to trade doubler itself, the link is http://www.tradedoubler.com/en/ or .co.uk, and perhaps some others aswell!!!

Notice from whyme:
please quote that chunk you took from the site.
Edited by whyme (see edit history)

Um do you guys realize that how are you supposed to get new customers online? Spam mail?

It doesn't sound to easy, how are you supposed to recruit people, if it's through Aim spam then ANYONE participating in it is scum, pure scum, the absoulete lowest, lowest, lowest form of life on the planet, no doubt, I would rather stay with CashRead, the program I found that I was told was a scam, but I still don't see how... This may not be a scam, but it is disspicable, SHAME ON YOU, or anyone else spamming people in anyway to particpate in this companies offer.