xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Beppo

Messenger Plus The MSN extension.

Messenger Plus 4 You

Messenger Plus is a "Windows Live Messenger" Extension pack...You can do all sorts of things if you download it, You can download scripts that let you do incredible things on msn..Such as Nudge more then once and much much more, The download link is above, So download it now!, But remember that this is a Windows Live Messenger Extension pack, No other Messenger is supported.

Messenger Plus rocks, it makes it so much more interesting and fun to chat using Messenger. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to customize and have more control over their messenger and chatting experience :(Thanks for the link,Fabrika

Yeah you may like it while you can use it...Messenger plus is packed with spyware, I learned that the hard and expensive way.I wouldn't ever recommend it to anyone.

The only spyware is an optional advert, which is now off by default. I got it back yesterday, after accidently adding the spyware last time, and I really love it.