xisto Community
Beppo

Limewire The best p2p music / videos software download.

I used to use this software at one point in time of my life. But ever since google has built such a powerful search engine, there isnt anything that I cannot find. Before google have evolved the search engine into what it is now, I was using napster, from napster I jumped to kazaa, from kazaa I went to kazaa-lite, then from that I went on to limewire. Limewire definitely find you things that you are looking for and it also gives you the resources needed to download the file at a tremendously fast rate. But I noticed that while searching for music it mostly give you dud results, by that I mean the file is not a real music file but a bogus file that maybe riaa might have put out on distributed systems of peer to peer just to make downloading music and other media software that much harder. They actually did what they intended to do, annoy me to the point where I could not stand the repeated number of bogus files that I stopped using the software altogether. I do however, still use the program from time to time if I am desperately out of luck with google's search. But that is a very rare occurrence because, google has defined various ways you can search for things specifically, that it also keys into the file that you are looking for at 80% accuracy. Most if not all my music and albums were found through the use of the google search engine. It is amazing, and when I noticed its true power I just dropped the use of the limewire program altogether. I just used google as my primary searching tool for pirating material and various other things. Google indeed out did itself, by building such a reliable and accurate tool that I find that its hard not to believe that this tool isnt know to many as the primary search tool for music and various other downloads. It took me many years before I realized this through experience and reading from various forums on how to search for something on the internet. Not only that but practice from writing research papers during my college years also provided me with good praictice and experience. I try to figure out new ways to search for things everyday so that I can utilize the search engine at its up most unique core of strengths. I have to recommend you to look into learning how to effieciently use the google search engine because its definitely a beneficial tool for you in the long run. Once you get used to and learn the tricks of the trade which I can not reveal because I believe it might be against the forum rules about piracy talk, you will definitely experience the freedom of the internet as I have. You will also notice a really dramatic difference between the use of limewire from the use of the regular search engine that is google which you have know about all your life. Only one downside about using the search engine to download your software is that it may not be as fast as if you were to download from limewire. Google actually takes you to areas of a direct download of that file where you can get a hold of, which is usually rather fast because it is a direct download off of storage servers. Well much is said and I hope you will take in the information that I have given you and look into using the search engine and master its tactics and tricks in finding what you are looking for.

People say it has viruses but I use AVG 8.0 the new one and scanned it and AVG never found anything. I scanned it with Norton and McaFee and it never found anything.
It's a great piece of software for downloading music, videos etc..

What they mean by "it has viruses" is that some of the things you download off of Limewire might come with a virus, not the program itself has a virus. I think that's what they were trying to say. Be careful what you download from it!