agnes thor

Looking For A Reliable Hosting

Hello Everyone,
If you are looking for really cheap hosting, you might take a look at
http://topsitebuilder.com/hosting-reviews/

Thanks,
Agnes.

Hey Agnes,

That looks like a great web hosting comparison and review site. If I had a credit card I would get paid hosting, but free hosting like this one is not bad at all. I am looking forward to get hosted here :( Hope I get accepted.

Anyways thanks for the link.

Cheers,
Fabrika

Hehe, I think one of the reasons we're all crowded at Xisto is because we obviously want free hosting. If any of us had been able to pay, I'm sure we would be looking more at paid hosting sites. However, I have had to host several websites for a school club, and I'm always impartial to nearlyfreespeech.net. I do believe it offers the best money to server and bandwidth usage ratio--mainly because it charges you based on how much you use. So, whereas for other hosting sites you'd have to buy more server space and bandwidth usage than needed (because it'd be quite the horror if you ran out), on nearlyfreepspeech you only pay for what you need.I've also tried Xisto's Xisto - Web Hosting, which is basically a paid version of hosting made by the creators of Xisto. I rather enjoyed Xisto - Web Hosting and would definitely recommend anyone looking for reliable paid hosting to look there. I remember the one time I had a problem, their customer support replied within an hour of my email, leaving me quite shocked as no other web service has done that before. :-)

Yeah, I also like having Free Hosting. Sometimes posting becomes a hassle, but I rather Post than pay any time. Also, since Xisto.com offers all the features I need, PHP and MySQL with no restriction, I have no need for Paid Hosting.

I think that Xisto is very reliable hosting, and if you need even more services, a very good paid host would be Xisto - Web Hosting, also run by Xisto (which runs Xisto and Xisto). Xisto includes all the features that you would probably need: PHP, MySQL, Perl, lots of bandwidth, etc.

If you do need Microsoft technologies such as ASP then I would suggest looking for a Windows based host.

And if you think that posting here at Xisto is a huge issue, you are most certainly welcome to use Qupis, a completely free hosting service that puts a one line text ad at the bottom of your pages, also provided by Xisto.

I think one of the reasons we're all crowded at Xisto is because we obviously want free hosting. If any of us had been able to pay, I'm sure we would be looking more at paid hosting sites.