xisto Community
odomike

Why Was My Account Suspended? I still have hosting credits

I was trying to open my website but I met the XISTO suspension page and I also tried to log into my CPanel and met the same thing too. I couldnt log into my Cpanel for some reason which I dont know. SOmeone pls help me.I'd like to know what I did to deserve this ill treatment.

I dont think that it is the hosting credit. I have 8.95 days of hosting credits and I have been wondering wht could have gone wrong with my site. I cant access either FTP or Cpanel or my website or forum. It is really so annoying cos I have many things to do in that site at this very moment.

ADMINS OR PLEASE HELP ME

They might have changed the minimum hosting credits thing. However I dont know why the existo page came up. Thats kinda strange if you ask me. But my website works fine except for the PHP error at the top but thats my fault lol. :) :)

What in God's name could have happened? If the minimum hosting credits have been reduced, we should be notified about it so that we can always update our hosting credits. But for the fact that we havent been told anything about that, that means that something else is wrong somewhere in here.For over 24 hours now, I havent been able to log into either my Cpanel, FTP or website and that isnt going down well with me at all.I am appealling to OpaQue or any of the admins or Mods who have the power to work on that hosting credits stuff to do something.

I have contacted OpaQue (Admin) and I hope that he should be able to do something tangible about this suspension stuff.

I think I'm also having a similar problem. I can't seem to log into my CPanel either. Am I suspended as well? I have 8.3 credits right now, so I don't think I'm suspended. Weird. I hope it's fixed, whatever the problem is. :)

I am suspended too! Wow, that's really weird. Something must be wrong with the hosting credit script, because I have a sufficient amount of hosting credits. Mods please merge this reply to the above reply since I can't edit it.

we will look into this sudden surge of "suspended account" reports. we will report back when we have an answer. in the meantime, you can post more to add to your hosting credits, just don't spam/copy posts (the system will subtract credits when this is found).

I am afraid to say my account has been suspended too. It is glad to hear I am not the only one though, hopefully this situation can be sorted as soon as possible. :)

I have the same problem. my website was working 4AM yesterday, then down around 12 noon. We still need to hear the official statement from the administrators regarding this. meanwhile try clicking some advertisments to support Trap 17. maybe they are not getting enough cash to support our free hosting accounts that's why.