xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LegallyHigh

A Legal High Site, What To Do

Okay, I have decided I will open a "Legal High" site since there aren't too many out there, and I feel I need to seize this opportunity. What kind of affiliate program would you guys recommend I use for this kind of site. I was thinking maybe something like an Ebay affiliate that would display links to the Legal Products on Ebay. However I have no idea what kind of Affiliate Program would provide this to me. Any help?

Okay, I made a legal highs website called LegallyHighForum (Found at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/) which discusses ways to get high without using illegal substances (marijuana, cocaine, etc.). I was wondering what kind of affiliates I could use for this kind of site, however I found a couple of sites which sell Salvia and Kratom, which are two legal highs, that offered affiliate programs, and I signed up for these already. I think I may join Adsense as well, and see if Google has any advertising for Legal Highs (I'm sure they have a couple). By the way, I was also wondering how hard it is to get into Google these days? I used to have an account but it got banned, I forget why, but I've never been accepted by Google since, do you think they saved my IP, or my sites just aren't good enough? Final of all, if any one )even though it seems a bit barren) here feels inclined to Register at my site feel free to, I figure the more members I have the more members will join, sort of like an exponential growth situation, not sure though. What is the best way to collect traffic for a Forum, anyways? Alright, I got carried away, that is all though.

Judging from the content of your site, I don't think that it is acceptable under Xisto's Terms and Conditions, because of the discussion of illegal stuff (the subsection in the forum).But as long as you read what's acceptable by affiliate programs, any one of them would work fine.