xisto Community
im 10 but im a geek

Help Me Make A Guide To Website Making! HELP

I been wanting for a time now to make a guide to website making, i now i have have decided im going to, i will need colleagues, if anyone has medium knowledge in this area it would be nice if they could be the co-author (or probably the main as i am 10). CSS would be a VERY good thing to know as i am only reasonable in HTML/XHTML. all credit will be shared.P.S. you are probably thinking "this idiot is a newbie and hes only ten" please do not, i have been doing html for a while now and i really beleive i can do this, if you want i could even give you FULL credit for ALL content, all i want is to know that i helped other people.Thank YouJack.

Hi JackDo you stil need help? I can help you, teach you or/and make the html.Im also good in PHP, Javascript, CSS, (x)HTML and a bit RSS, XML and VBScripti wand to give tutorials, so you could be mu first studend :o just mail me, info@miklo-webdesign.nlMichael, The Netherlandsps.Are you 10 years old? very good from you to start so early, i started whit html when i was 11

i can teach you i am an expert in HTML ask and i will help.

Maybe we can work together (?)
I wanne help people, you wand, so ...

Ps im writting a tutorial, and i wanne sel it.
and to make it better i gone make a cd (free by the tutorials)
with examples, if you have some ideas..

i like it to write javascripts

i think im done, please if somone wanne use it keep copyrights to me

var codeblokeen = new Array("ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890");
var code = "0 3 2 0 26" // somthing like this (the code is now ADECA1)
var codesplit = code.split(" ");
var lettercode = "code linenums:0'><!-- // please don't change var codeblokeen = new Array("ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890"); var code = "0 3 2 0 26" // somthing like this (the code is now ADECA1) var codesplit = code.split(" "); var lettercode = "code: "; var alfabetteller = codeblokeen[0].split(""); var alfabet = new Array(); for(var i = 0; i < 36; i++){ alfabet = codeblokeen[0].substr(i,1); } for(i = 0; i < code.length / 2; i++){ lettercode += alfabet[codesplit]; } document.write(lettercode); // this is an simple example, copyright Š miklo-webdesign.nl //-->this script only protect its pasword, i gonne make it more diffecult by changing codeboxeen
Edited by miklo-webdesign.nl (see edit history)

Here it is.

--- CSS Tutorial(for beginners)----

CSS stands for Cascading Style sheets.

CSS is based on english, so if english is a language you know (I think all of you do because you are posting here on this forum), you will find CSS pretty easy to learn.

Chapter 1 --- Syntax

Every Line is CSS ENDS IN A SEMI-COLLIN!

Function's in CSS have curly brackets (closed e.g. { } ).

Classes start with a . and ids with a #.

Values go after a collon.

Chapter 2 ---- Tags

The background tag sets the background color.

The font-family tag set the font.

The font-size sets the size.

The padding tag sets the room in between text and an element.

----End------

You can edit mine, but it's a start

Edited by HannahI (see edit history)