xisto Community
yordan

Where Are You From ? You told it in the shoutbox, write it here

OK, I heard a lot of questions and answers on the shoubox, let's put it here.I have been asked where I am from, I am near Paris, France.Then I have seen on the shout box the following things : Doc.h0llyw00d - US EST phplauto is Rafael from Brazil S/A And you, where are you from ?Yordan

I'm from Tasmania which is that state/island down the bottom of Australia. We were attached once, lmao.

Most of people can write in the "My Controls" their Location, but sometimes I can see that most of people don't watch/read whats under the Avatar ;]I am From Lithuania, Vilnius. It's in Europe :)

I hail from Canberra, Australia. Yes, that small little territory that is our nations capital! great place though, except in winter - awfully cold!

I hail from Canberra, Australia. Yes, that small little territory that is our nations capital! great place though, except in winter - awfully cold!

And your winter is during our summer, if I remember correctly.

And your winter is during our summer, if I remember correctly.

Yep! It's getting cold down here now, winters coming soon!

I hail from a town near Toronto, Ontario, Canada, but I still like to call myself from Toronto since I'm still part of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA, no, not Grand Theft Auto)*p.s* I do not live in an igloo.xboxrulz