xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bttfpromo

Does anyone have a cell phone w/tv?

There is no problem to watch TV using cell phone!!I use Nokia 3650 to watch TV, but there is a lot of cell phones you can use for this. The best option is UTMS, but it isn't necessary--eldeo

Well they really try to find ways to get people to find additionalways to use their mobile phone. Text messages is fine. MMS addsmore creativity in sending messages. GPRS got people payingthrough their noses. And now they have TV !! Just imagine thebig hole its going to burn in your pockets! And they might evenget people hooked on it too. Would have been great if it was notdata bandwidth dependent, meaning if the TV programs came offthe airwaves instead.

I did not know that they even had cell phones with TV. Would that not make the cell phone much bigger then it needs to be? But then again they have PDA phones and phones that are GPS recievers. I think a TV phone would be useless. Come on if you want to watch TV that bad just buy a portable TV reciever.

Cell phone with tv? Thats pretty crazy. I mean first pictures now tv. Whats upcoming is probably oven. lol. Anyways. do you have a pic of this new phone cause i would like to see the scree size and all the capibilites.

phones with TV? cool..`i havent seen one yet ..i guess it still not that popular and i wont be surprised if the price was way sky high~@_@ id prefer games on my phone though, or music.. i dont watch tv that much ><but if it was cable, i might watch :D

Yea the lastest information on this is that they have them out now for verizon customers. I dont see why you would want one of these though its bad enough you watch alot of tv at home but then watch tv while your shopping or something? We got to have some break in the television world.

I don't think that having a TV cell phone would be useful at all. Why watch TV on a 2 inch cellphone screen when you could be at home watching it on a 42 inch plasma TV. Also, a cellphone TV would probably strain your eyes after a few minutes and you would barely be able to make out any details. On the phones I have seen the frame rate is quite slow and the broadcast is not very good. Then you have the issue of cost, not only is the phone expensive but so is the cost to get the channels on the phone as there aren't very many people using it right now and it is relatively new.

I dont even have a polyfonic cellphone, ir with color screen, haha i laugh at myself xDU but well i really didnt imagine in my woldest dreams that a cellphone with tv existed!!! God maybe someday (surelly not to far from now) we won't have to worry about buying a TV, a MP3 player, Radio, PC and stuff because our cellphone will be all that ._. if i had a cellphone with tv i will ask for an anime channel =PU

I'm not going to take this Cell phone/TV thing seriously until (like someone said before), they integrate the television signal through the airways on the phone. I can't imagine that being too difficult considering that they have TV on watches now. The only reason I can think of why they're taking so long is that they want to figure out a way that they can regulate it and make more money. Chanels 2-13 are free in California, but the rest is cable/digital - which is where cable companies make their money. Cell phone manufacturers could easily integrate a television based on airways as radio stations are doing. They could sell the unit for a slightly higher price than camera phones - but I have a feeling they want to somehow capitalize off of this technology even further with some sort of subscription service like the bogus "V cast." Who cares about getting snippets of the show. If I'm going to buy a phone for TV, I want a whole dang show.

Wow, that is awesome, I never knew they had a cell phone with TV. But, I don't think it will be of use to me. :( . Do you have a picture of the TV so I can see what it looks like?

yeh the next batch of cell phones will be feature packed. the nokia n92 seems really good, aesthetically and feature wise that is. with the rate of growth mobiles (cell?) phones are goin through... they may take over pcs in future lol. i mean look at the new sharp phone.. 904 i think? it has a screen resolution of 480x640px. thats just insane :T neay i cant wait for all the new phones.. and i just got a new one recently lol.